Ch.11

KYLIE'S POV :

Me and tyga already went trick or treating together. Then he left to take his son out and the best part about tonight was that cam, carter, nash, kendall,and hyes are back for Halloween but has to leave tomorrow evening.

"Jordyn! "Kayla said jumping into Jordyn's arms as jordyn laughed hugging her letting her go.

"Carter!"I said running giving him a hug as he excepted it.

"What's up jenner, or should I say stranger we hardly speak anymore."Carter said wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"I'm sorry, it's just that stuff is happening, and I'm touring with tyga tomorrow. But afterwards, well hang."I told carter as he smiled and agreed.

Kayla's POV :

Me and nash were laughing and having the best time tonight. And the trick or treating part was the best part.

"So you leave tomorrow evening."I asked nash

"Yea, but since I'm out with #FAMSQUAD, after this I'm going to chill with the guys and then , go home, last but not least before I leave tomorrow, I'm hanging out with you. "Nash said which made me smile as I said ok.

"So I heard you have 2 new siblings now?"Nash said laughing

"Yea, we were always siblings, their just on my dad's side, and when I went home I found out there actually staying with us for a couple of months. "I replied as we continued to walk.

"Your dad and your other siblings, sorry I don't know their names."Nash replied

"It's coo, and yea all three of them they couldn't come out with us cause they wanted to finish getting their things in the house.While my mom passes out candy."I replied.

"Sounds good, but what's their names babe?"Nash said laughing

"Oops, there names are kenny and jenn, you can obviously tell who's the girl and boy."I said also laughing

"Can't wait to meet them some time. "Nash said pulling me closer to him.

KHLOE'S POV :

I was passing out candy the whole night and it was really fun to see all the little kids in costume's, it reminds me of when kayla was little.

"Hey khlo, we finished moving our things in!"Adam said running behind me grabbing my waist.

"Good, now you can help pass out candy? And where is jenn and kenny?"I asked adam.

"Their in the room just doing a little adjustments. "Adam said taking the candy bowl.

Kendall's POV :

After the rest of #FAMSQUAD went home, me, kylie& kayla toke mas, p,& north out trick or treating.Then eventually we all went home . Tonight was really good, we all enjoyed ourselves. Then I went home to see my mom in her Wonder Women costume.

"Look at miss Hot stuff over here, or should I say wonder woman! "I told my mom giving her a hug.

"Oh be quite kendall, while your here can u help give out the last bowl of candy?"My mom said to me while kylie was eating candy with rob.

"Absolutely mother!"I said laughing

Kayla's POV :

I was walking home and then I eventually made it to my house and went inside and gave my mom a hug.

"Mama!"I said to my mom as she turned around and gave me a hug.

"How did tonight turn out for the #FAMSQUAD tonight? "She asked letting me go

"Fabulous, hahaha, then me kyles and kenny toke lil nori, mas, and Penelope out as well.And nori and P's costume's were adorable!"I said as my mom laughed.

"Hey kay!"My dad said As I was shocked to not even notice him when I walked in.

"H-hi, hey adam."I said lightly smiling.

"Hey kiddo, what do you think of me and your brother and sister staying here for a while?"He replied smiling

"I love that I get to hang with Ken and jenn. And it's also good I guess to have u here."I said smiling

"Good, good to hear.And I know I missed out a whole lot in your life, but I hope that one day u will be able to call me dad agin and we have a father-daughter bond/realationship. "He said giving me a hug

"Yea, I kinda don't want to talk about this now, but I'll definitely take in what you said and hopefully we do get close agin like how we were when I was a new born to 3 years old."I said giving a smile. I really did want to get that bond with my dad like most young girls do, but the question is.When will that happen????????

Khloe's POV :

" I seen all the pictures u and your lil nash posted on insta and twitter. "I told kayla laughing as she was eating her candy.

"Yea, it sucks he leaves back for his tour for his new clothing brand tomorrow evening. "Kayla said whining

"You guys are to much!"I said laughing at how cute her and nash are

"Mom, litterly the more we talk about my baby i miss him even more so can we not, cause I just might lose my mind.''She said laughing.

"Kayla! "Jenn said to kayla as her and kayla hugged.

"What up my Blondie!"Kayla replied

Jenn's POV :

"You go out with Nash grier! ?"I asked kayla as she replied with.

"Yesss!"Kayla screamed

"Aww, how cute."I said as she nodded her head

"What up sis!"Kenny said to kayla

Kayla's POV :

" What up brosky!"I said to kenny

"How is nash treating you?"Kenny said stealing my candy bag.

"Great and Ken give me back my candy!"I said as me and kenny chased eachother over the house for like a total of 3 minutes.

"He better."Kenny replied taking a snicker bar.

"So do you have a girlfriend? "I asked kenny

"No, I try not to disappoint my fans, I'll have one when the time is right tho."He replied

"I see you, Mr. Gentleman, so have you met nash before.Since you guys have some of the same friends? "I asked him

"Yea, he's a cool guy.But if he is rude or disrespectful to you, I'll kill him."Kenny said now sitting on the couch with my mom, jenn and our dad.

"What we watching? "I asked sitting next to jenn and my mom.

"Halloween town!"Jenn replied eating candy from a whole nother bowl my mom had as she left the other one outside for kids to get

"I love it!"Kenny said as we continued to watch the movie.

"Shh! "We all said to kenny as he apologized.

And that's how we ended our halloween night.