CH.2

KAYLA'S POV :

Today was the day.My party at Kardash Miami. I was so excited. And stas, kendall, kylie, jordyn, mateo, jaden, and Mateo brother who we also good friends with named Moises are coming to. And some boys who kendall and kylie knew.

I was wearing a black crop top with high wasted pants and some black High heels.With some makeup.

"Mom ready to go?"I asked my mom walking into her room.

"Yea come on."My mom said grabbing her purse.

-In the car-

"Hey I'm have to leave 1 hour early from the party because I have to catch a flight for Italy and I haven't even packed yet so yea ."My mom explained to me

"That's fine is auntie kimmy and kourt going?"I asked her as she shook her head yes.

"And I'm trusting you here all alone for 3 days without me, kim, and kourt."My mom said as we got out the car.

"Ok, and as long as you are here for the first 3 hours , I'm happy."I  told my mom as we walked hand N' hand into Dash. While paparazzi were obviously taking pictures.

"Hey kyles and kenny!"I said to kendall and kylie as I walked in

"Nothing beautiful how you feeling about tonight?"Kylie asked me

"Great, like really great. "I said smiling

"I'm very proud of you baby gurl. "I  heard jordyn say as she came and gave me a hug.

"Oh here are nash, cam and carter."Kendall says before walking over to the boys

I have to admit the boy who had the blue eyes was pretty cute.

Kendall's POV :

I seen the way kayla looked at nash he walked through with carter and cam.Nash is exactly who I feel like is perfect for kayla.

"What's up boys? "I tell all of them.

"Nothing kens, just same traveling going to our meet and greets to meet our fans."Carter says.

"So what's up with you? "Cam asked me

"Modeling, traveling, and having fun."I said

"Sounds like your living life kens. "Nash said

"I guess you can say that."I told nash.

As me and the boys walked over to our other friends, we all talked.Then I introduced Kayla to Nash.And  they shocking toke a good liking to each other.

Nash's POV :

Even tho I just met Kayla.I think I like her.And we talked and exchanged numbers .Before the party was over.Her and kylie invited me and cam and carter to a after party.And for sure we're going.

"Hey what's up J!"Cam said to jordyn as they gave eachother a hug.

"So you guys ready to go to the kick back? "Kylie said

"Stoked."I said really happy about coming

Then seconds we walk in.And there is Kendall, stas, and Kayla talking. Since they all rode together, to the party.

CAMERON'S POV :

"Hey kendall."I told kendall as we started to talk about nash and kayla.

"Their gonna get together one day, just watch."Kendall said smiling and the fact their will possibly be a kayla and nash Happening .

"Yea, I wonder what there ship name would be."I told kendall now putting my head on her shoulder.

"Kash. "Kendall said laughing