Ch.9

Kayla's POV :

~1 week later~

I was getting ready to go to the concert With #FAMSQUAD.Since we all got tickets for stas's birthday.

-At concert-

Kylie's POV :

We were all at the concert having so much fun. And as I watched tyga perform, I just couldn't wait until next week so I can go on his tour with him.And as bad as I know I shouldn't have feelings for him, I keep catching them.

Carter's POV :

I was next to kylie and I couldn't keep my eyes off her.Me and kyles always joke around how we date eachother.And it's even hit the media before that we were Dating even though we weren't. But we only play like that with the #FAMSQUAD. But while I was focused on kyles.She was focused on Tyga.

Cameron's POV :

Me, nash,hyes, jaden, jordyn,justin, stas, kenny,& kayla were like the main ones into the show.While carter and kyles were holding hands.Even though it was pretty clear kylie was focused on tyga more than anything. Her eyes literally went everywhere he walked on stage.

Kendall's POV :

"Cam, tell me u see kyles Blushing at tyga?"I asked cam as he agreed

"I thought kim won't let that happen? "Cam said grooving to the song.

"Yea, but looks like she can't stop it now! "I told cam as I was worried that kyles may find her way into some deep deep trouble.

Nash's POV :

Even though the show just ended. It was a good night.After the show, we all went to eat at Chipotle.

Kayla's POV :

I was now at home,Texting my mom since she wasn't home yet.Then I got a email on my laptop saying I had to be in Seattle for one of my appearances .Then the next day I was in London, then I'm in Paris for 2 days.

"Mom!"I said walking into the hallway as I heard someone walk into the kitchen.As it was her.

KHLOE'S POV :

As soon as I walked in the house, there was a excited kayla.

"So, I hear your going on a mini tour for 4 days."I told kayla pulling out a water bottle.

"Yea, that's right, and it sucks because nash is going away for some events for a whole 3 weeks.So which means, he won't be here for Halloween. "Kayla said pouting her lips.

"We can cuddle and pass out candy!"I said to kayla

"Naww, I'm going with kendall."Kayla said

''What about everyone else? "I asked her taking a sip of my water.

"Busy or out of town, and kylie is supposed to go with tyga."Kayla said going on her phone

Kayla's POV :

I went on the Internet to see people talking about how horrible my family is, and how me and nash are a terrible couple. They even went on to say my clothing line is Shit and garbage.

"Some people can just be so cruel!"I told my mom plopping on the couch

"Haters and social media? "She asked me as I agreed

"Doll don't worry about them, their just Fucking losers with no life and  no common sense."My mom said sitting next to me.

"Yea, your right."I told her as agreed.As she walked in her room

So I Decided to post a insta pic. (Picture at the top )

Caption...

@KaykayDashian :#Fthehaters, and btw... and if my work is so horriable, why are you ever thinking about it.Don't worry about me I'm #Justdoingme~xoxo Kay

Khloe's POV :

I was doing some house shopping, just to get some things for around the house. Then I accidentally bumped into a good looking man and said sorry.Until I noticed it was...KAYLA'S DAD!

"Khloe? "Her dad asked as I stood there

"It's me, Adam, hopefully you remember me."He said trying to pull on a fake smile.

"Yea, yea, I remember I'm go to the register now nice talking to you! "I said walking away before Adam pulled me back to him

"Khloe, I know we ended in a bad way, but I've been trying to reach out to you and you haven't given me the time of day."Adam said looking a little sad

"Yea well, I got a new number after you tried to call me a few weeks ago."I said smirking now

"Khloe, I'm in a bad condition right now.Im a single dad with 2 children . remember Jenn & kenny?"He asked as I agreed.

Jenn and kenny were Adams other kids he had with his ex Fiancée. But she left him after she realized she wanted to just be on her own and live  her life.

"You know adam, I'm really sorry. I hope things get better 4 you and the kids."I said

"Khloe, how's kayla? I really miss her."He said walking closer to me

"Look adam, she is just fine and it's not my  fault you chose the clubs and drinks over me and kayla."I said stirrnly.

"Khloe, i know I fucked up.But I just, see her in magazines, photoshoots, and traveling on tours and stuff.And every time I see her, I break down in tears to know, I was only in her life for 3 years."Adam said trying to hold back his tears as I felt my heart breaking from his words.

"Look, how about me and you go out tomorrow night for dinner.And see how things work out, maybe we can be friends. "I told adam as we exchanged numbers and went on with our day.