Meeting the Fairy Queen

I wake with a smile, my mates look at me with a smirk, I was probably talking or in this case moaning in my sleep. They rub their hands up and down my body waking me up faster, I glance at the clock and groan, the queen is going to be here in a hour there is no time to make my dream reality. I force myself to stand up and dance away from my mates skillful hands which reach for me to trap me in bed for hours upon hours. I laugh as the pout and call for me to come back trying to entice me with dirty promises. I shake my head and walk into the bathroom shaking my hips and teasing them with my naked body. I hear them fall back against the bed and start talking, I open my mind link and spy on my loves.

“How come the dream us get all the action and she leaves us hanging?” Jake groans throwing his arm over his face. Josh chuckles and punches his shoulder but nods his head in agreement. I laugh as the hot water cascades down my body, I moan extra loud knowing they would hear me anyway. They growl at me and I smirk as I wash my body, keeping my link open knowing they are going through my head, I replay my dream as my fingers dance over my body. The twins sucking on every inch of me, bringing me to pleasure over and over, licking me and squeezing me. I can hear the boys scrambling over each other before the door to the bathroom slams open and my shower is invaded by two horny wolves. I guess we are going to make the queen wait.

“Your majesty I am so sorry to keep you waiting, things got out of hand,” I am interrupted by the dainty fairy queen who has a soft smile on her face.

“It is quite ok my dear I know what it is like to be newly mated in love, both in heart, soul and flesh.” I blush and suddenly the floor is the most interesting aspect of the room. The twins laugh and I can feel the pride pouring off of them, stupid male wolves always wanting everyone to know who they are sleeping with and who they have claimed. I walk up to the queen and shake her outstretched hand lowering my eyes to show respect. “Now lets discus this war, the Angels are growing cocky, I have received information saying they have been attacking the castle, is this true?” The atmosphere grows grave as everyone remembers the body.

I nod my head, “Yes we have lost a member of our staff and they have been invading my dreams as well as trying to prevent my mating of the princes. They are becoming a bigger problem faster than we thought they would. We have been training as much as possible but we will need more than just wolves if we are going to be successful in this war, and they aren’t just targeting wolves.” I look at the fairy queen trying to tell her that no one will be spared without saying the words no one wants to hear. She nods her head and turns to her men, I lean into my mates borrowing strength I don’t have. She turns back to us and smiles a soft smile but her eyes scream strength.

“We will fight with you little one, the feathered terrors have been allowed to survive too long.” I smile and nod my head. The King and Queen remain quiet as do my mate and Hunter and Ally. They are allowing me to do this all on my own and since no one is interjecting I am going to assume I am doing ok.

“Will you be staying here for a few nights?” The fairy queen shakes her head, her straight black hair resting back on her shoulders, everything about her gave off grace and charm, she was small and dainty as most fairies are yet she has a sense of hidden strength, she would be a good partner when the war came about.

“I must return to my people, I will inform them of the war and we will start training at once. I will send a messenger every week with reports. If I may take one of your wolves to help train my people I believe that will be most effective.” The king nods his head and I answer

“Of course, we will have all of the soldiers come out so you can have your choice of fighters.” She nods her head gracefully and bows to the king and queen before taking her leave to the courtyard where the soldiers are already gathering. I sing against my mates blowing out the air I didn’t even know I was holding in. The queen runs up to me hugging me and congratulating me on my wonderful job,

“You will be a perfect queen.” I wince and rub my head. I don’t even want to think about being queen, I don’t want to think about the war, I don’t want to think about being the chosen one, I just want this to all be over. The twins rub my shoulders trying to calm me. I sigh and smile.

“Thank you, but I really hope we wont find out for a long long time.” A chuckle echos around the room, the king steps forward and I wait for whatever unexpected comment her decides to throw at us.

“You are a natural born leader my dear, you will be fine, you are stronger than you think.” I am taken aback i expected something sarcastic or something about mating his sons. I smile and thank my new father. “Of course you could always have a few pups and train them and then you would never have to been queen.” He smirks and I just shake my head. There it is.

I am so so so so sorry, but I know have a working computer so hopefully I wont leave again.