Passing out is getting old.

Mia's pov

The heart ache just kept coming and coming, I don’t know what I did in my other life but I must have seriously pissed karma off. They were lipped locked for twenty seconds each, yes I counted. I had spent a few minutes decided if I should go down and beat up the whores and then move on to the cheaters or just curl up in a ball and cry with the doors locked and the shades drawn. The door knob rattles once again accompanied by the hopeful cry of my mates as the begged me to let them in and tell them what’s wrong. As if they didn’t know, guess they forgot after being fully mated I would be able to feel, hear and see anything I wanted to through their eyes and ears. There questions were blocked out by my loud sobs that shook my still recovering frame. My eyes sight was started to fade as the heartbreak and exhaustion took over once again. If I wasn’t so depressed I would be pissed at myself for being this sick.

Josh Pov.

                            I was still trying to get the taste of that slut off my lips; we could feel Mia’s heart break and it brought my brother and myself to our knees. Two of the girls who the angels were fawned of when they took over out bodies attacked us, we were shocked enough we didn’t pull away and by the time we knew what was going on Mia had locked us out and refused to let us explain. Not that I can blame her, Angels or not it was our bodies that ruined her. It was our fault she got that bad and now we have to find some way to clean up the mess. We could have broken in but that would have made things worse, a fact I had to remind Jake of every five seconds. Her loud sobs shook us to our very core. The servants steered clear of this section for fear of what my brother and I might to if disturbed. As soon as her sobs stopped and all noise ceased we picked the lock and eased our way in to see our puffy faced demon warrior lying on the floor. Jake called for a doctor as I pulled her into her bed and wrapped her in my arms. I kissed the top of her hair whispering promises to never hurt her no matter what it did to me.

Sorry it took so long, I should be back more often but no promises. thanks everyone