Cheaters

Mia’s POV

            It’s been half a day since I was woken up by lips traveling all over my body and the smell of food. They allowed me fifteen minutes to eat before they took their fathers words to heart. After about round fifty they grin at my half awake form and place a kiss on my forehead before leaving me to sink into the land of exhausted dreams.

Dream/flashback/memory

            “You little bitch I don’t know what you did but their coming to move you to another place. So I better have my fun tonight.” My current dad and his band of groupies saunter toward me. I don’t know what their “fun” entitles but something tells me it’s going to be worse then it usually is. My “dad” Benjamin’s six foot seven frame stumbles drunkenly across my basement room. He ignores the spiders that scuttle to hide in a corner and the mice I can see watching him. He friends cast them glances every now and then but you can tell their not worried. I shuffle my body up to the head board of my bed trying in vain to escape my captors. I’m trapped like always, they know it and I know it. A creep smirk plants itself on Benjamin’s face as he shoves his greasy blond hair out of his eyes and starts to crawl on my bed. Usually he just hits me, breaks a couple bones, makes me bleed then leaves, I wasn’t expecting this. His large hand cups my small breast and squeezes painfully. I was twelve this wasn’t supposed to happen, I was supposed to find prince charming and he was going to save me. But deep inside I knew it was a miracle I have my virginity this long. A few tears slid down my face but I didn’t make a sound, it only made it better for them. One of his friends starts to pull my pants down and another rips my shirt off leaving me in noting but my ripped panties and my size to small bra. I whimper but force the noises to stop when I see the satisfaction on Benjamin’s face. The cold from the broken window started to seep into my bones making my body shiver trying to keep us from gaining hypothermia. My wolf stopped talking to me years ago and left me to fend for myself. I look up to see all of his friends staring at me like I’m a piece of meat for sale, which I guess I am.

            “I don’t know Ben, she’s awfully skinny,” Another one of his drunken buddies chime in,

            “But do you see the size of her boobs, dude can you imagine what she will look like when she gets older.” The all laugh and give each other high fives before setting their sights back to me. I wince as one of them starts toward me, I close my eyes and try to go to my happy place, the place where my mommy and daddy were still here and I had a feature and a life to look forward to. A pain worse than the knifes Benjamin usually sticks into my gut rips me away from my fantasy. I look down to see Benjamin with a sick smile on his face as he moans I pleasure ramming into the only thing I thought I could still control. A few more tears slide down my face before I allow myself to black out hoping to forget everything that happened but knowing that’s impossible.

            My eyes shoot open to see I’m back in my room in the castle but I am alone. I don’t know where the boys are and I don’t want to bug them because my past tried to come back to haunt me. They were probably in some important meeting and didn’t need to be interrupted. If I tried hard enough I could use the mate bond to pin point their exact location, but it was too early in the morning and I was still freaked out from my flash back to concentrate. I hope they didn’t peak into my head but judging by the fact that they’re not storming up here I going to take a wild guess and say they didn’t see my dream about the first time I was raped. About the monsters that took one of the last things that was truly mine, my virginity. A single tear runs down my face and lands on the bed before I shove the memory into the back of my head and force myself out of bed and begin with the day. The twins didn’t say anything about me having to do anything so I decide to take a nice hot bubble bath with lilac smelly stuff. I smile and pull my hair up into a messy bun and shed my clothes on my way to the mansion sized bathroom that’s connected to the huge bed room. I sigh as I sink into the steaming water imagining all the horrible things floating away, and it worked for about twenty minutes then I started to look at myself. All the scars, and burn marks that take over my skin make me want to cry. How could I ever hold a guys attention let alone two? Soon they will leave me for someone else and I will be left alone again. As soon as the thought crosses my mind a weird sensation floats across my lips, almost like I’m being kissed, but no one is here. It takes a minute before my heart breaks; someone kissed one of my mates. It takes a few seconds for it to really sink in, there was two people and they were kissing my mates and my mates

Sorry, I know it's not much but better then nothing. I've been having a really rough time, not writers block but just in life so sorry if updates become less and less. This week I have to go to training for a help the freshman thing, Friday school starts for everybody but hopefully next week things will have calmed down enough for me to write. If I trusted all of you guys not to freak I would tell you what's going on with me but I can't guarantee that so whatever. Don't forget to vote and comment.

Thanks

CatherineCatejoChristian