The king of hell, more like teddy bear.

My head is pounding as I pry my eyes open, I look around and groan, back in the hospital wing. Unlike last time no one else is around, I look at my left arm and wince at the needles, I grit my teeth and pull them out before standing and walking toward the door. I open the door expecting to see the king and queen, Hunter, Ally, the twins and half a dozen servants so when no one is around I'm a little shocked. I shake my head and let curiosity get the best of me as I start to walk down the hall, I reach for the wall as I stumble a little which makes me wonder how long i've been out. The castle is dead quiet, it is never quiet around here, someone is always talking, some servant spreading the recent gossip around the castle making our lives seem more exciting than they really are. Tapestries hang on the walls, giving light and life to the empty halls. With the upcoming war and the Angels fighting dirty I get a little worried about where my mates and family are hiding. I wring my hands as I look, smelling the air ever so often trying to find someone, a maid, the king, someone anyone. The quiet is making me uneasy, it is never this quiet, there are too many people living in the castle for there to ever be complete quiet but this is like a grave site, no one is talking and I can’t hear anyone moving. Chills crawl up my spine and spread to the rest of my body. Suddenly the ground starts to violently shake, I crouch to the ground, there has never been an earthquake here. Suddenly a bright light distorts my vision, it was like the sun was shining right in my eyes. I cry out and lay on the ground covering my eyes, the light seems to be even in my head bringing pain with it. Suddenly all movement stops and i’m plunged into darkness. A high pitched buzz rings in my ears but I can kind of hear talking underneath it, the voice is female and it sounds like she is yelling at someone, almost scolding them.

“Really? This is the way you decided to do this? You couldn’t of just grabbed her out of her dreams, no because that would be to easy for you. You had to go and screw with her and pull her body down here. You are such an asshole Lucifer, I have half a mind to go hang out with Gabriel.” I try to open my eyes, hoping to see the voice I now know belongs to Arissa.

“Baby don’t be like that, there is no way in heaven or hell you are going to be alone with that scum bag i’m forced to call my brother, yes I could of handled the situation differently but the end result is the same. She will be fine, i'm sure there will be no lasting repercussions.” Lucifer sounds half ashamed and half amused, I’m starting to regain my sight.

“Ill show you lasting repercussions when I remove your dick from your body. Why did I ever decide to marry you, I could of married an archangel but no I had to chose the king of hell.” I look over to see Arissa pacing and Lucifer following her like a lost puppy, I smile at the picture they show. The big bad King of hell, looking at his tiny wife like she is his moon and stars. Arissa suddenly glances at me, a smile takes up most of her face when she sees I’m awake. “Oh darling how are you? I do hope you are ok. I’m so sorry about this big oaf of a man. He will be apologizing.” She turns to glare at her husband who looks at the ground like a child and mumbles out a quick, im sorry before looking around trying to regain his manhood. She reaches a hand out to me and pulls me to my feet, leading me over to a table and sitting me on a soft padded chair before sitting across from me. “Now I know this is rather sudden, and I am terribly sorry to pull you from your life like that, I assure you that when you get back everyone will be in their proper places, removing them was a technicality that needed to happen in order to get you here. Now we need to talk battle strategies with you, I have a few weapons that will help you in your battle against the heavenly menaces who are nothing but a pain in my ass. Now we can send some demons to help, we will leave some in hell to use as back up, I have every certainty that we will win this war, and it will put an end to all of this madness. Lucifer will come and fight with you, I will hang back and lead the demons that we leave here. We have yet to hear when they will be attacking so sweetheart you will always need to be on guard, I know there is a lot resting on your shoulders but you are a strong girl, you can do it I know you can.” She smiles at me, I glance at Lucifer, he smiles and nods his head.

“It will be ok little one we will not let anything happen to you or those mutts you call mates.” Arissa smacks him on the back of the head but the both chuckle knowing my boys are a little dense at times. I look around and realize im back in the throne room of hell, a few demons stand against a wall. They are built like brick walls and i’m glad they are on our side, it gives us a better chance against the Angels and their we are better than you attitude. “Little one, we better get you back, they will be waking up soon and i’m not sure your mates could survive another scare.” The both smile at me, Arissa gives me a tight hug and tells me to be strong. Lucifer smiles at me like a father would his daughter, gives me a hug and then kisses me on the forehead causing me to black out again, my last thought is, “ok this is getting out, i'm spending way too much time unconscious.”