Alexander, Jake and Josh Wolf

I jerk myself awake to see the king next to me and the Twins nowhere in sight. I’m getting tired of referring to them as the twins but since there not here to ask what their names are I guess I will have to wait. The king clears his throat and just stares at me like I’m a ten thousand piece puzzle. I look at the ground blood rushing my usually pale cheeks; my green eyes are probably filled with shame. He knows the second to worst thing about my past and I don’t even know how he knew. Almost as if reading my mind he speaks.

            “You are so much like my wife. She was abused to.” My eye bugged out of my head, someone abused the queen, no wait the more important thing is the king thinks I’m like the queen! I’m nothing like the queen she’s strong and important and I’m not, her mate wants her and neither one of mine want me. I bet if she were the chosen one everything would be fine, but the way things are going right now we’re all going to die all because I was chosen to save an entire race and I don’t even know what I’m protecting them from. The king clears his throat dragging me back into the present.

            “Who?” My voice came out cracked and I once again look at the ground ashamed, I’m not fit to even be in the car with the king let alone talking to him.

            “She was kidnapped when she turned sixteen and it took three years for anyone to save her and it wasn’t ever her own pack it was a friend of ours. When the Alpha found the prisoners he brought them here and that when I found out she was mine. I didn’t care about her past and my sons won’t care either. I don’t know who hurt you or what you’ve been through but I’m sure we can work it out.” I look at him with tears in my eye,

            “Why are you doing this?” He looks at me confused, “Trying to help me, why are you trying to help me?” Comprehension crosses his face before compassion. He pushes a strand of hair out of my face and smiles at me.

            “Because little pup you are my new daughter, the daughter my mate and I always wanted and I’ll be dammed if I let my sons screw that up.” My eye are probably about to bust out of my head, I’ve only had a five minute conversation and already he has adopted me. I could see the boys’ coming back so I scooted closer to the king and asked him one more question.

            “What’s your name?” He chuckles a little before he answers me in a kind fatherly tone,

            “Alexander Wolf,” I smile at his last name but keep my thoughts to myself.  I lay my head on his shoulder and he wraps his arm around my waist to help keep me warm, (Authors note, For those of you who think this is creepy he only means it in a fatherly way, because of her life her wolf has some problems so she is more human than the rest, more on that will be explained later on, just remember the king sees her as the daughter he always wanted but never got!) The door on the other side opens and the twins crawl in, I can faintly hear people yelling from far away and when I go to look they slam the door in my face. My heart aches painfully but I sit back, the boys look at me with emotions I can’t read in their eyes. I can see their eyes zero in on where they fathers arm is and a low warning growl works its way up their throats. “I’m only doing what you two seem to refuse to do, take care of YOUR mate.” He stresses the word your and pulls me tighter into his side to aggravate the boys, and boy does it work. One of them growls louder and the other reaches for me, out of instinct I flinch but I don’t think they see it because in less than a second I am now in between them with a burning blush coating my cheeks. I look at both of them to see them looking down at me calmly, one of them even smiles at me causing me to look at my feet. With a sudden burst of courage I voice the question I’ve had since I meet them.

            “What are your names?” Alexander once again chuckles, probably at the sound of my voice that held fear curiosity and demand all at once. The boys shift there weight until I am more comfortably nestled in between them before the one on my left who is closest to the door speaks.

            “Well love my name is Josh and I’m the oldest,” At this the other twin cuts in,

            “Only by five minutes.” Alexander rolls his eyes at his sons bickering and when he clears his throat they quickly get back on track.

            “Any way as I was saying before Jake interrupted me,”

            “Hey I wanted to tell her my name.” Jake is now pouting and the adorable look brings a bright smile to my face which causes him to smile triumphantly.

            “Any way I am the oldest even if it only is by five minutes,” Josh ruses to finish before Jake can interject again. “Both of us will become rulers and out Mate will become the queen of our race.” As soon as he stops talking Jake starts

            “Hi angel my name is Jake but you already knew that because someone can’t keep their mouth shut.” He gives his brother a dirty look but continues. “Oh and by the way you look adorable in my clothes.” My cheeks flame ever brighter if that’s possible. A light shiver runs over my body both from the chill of the air and the feeling of being so close to my mates. I sigh in contentment and snuggle deeper into their sides. When I got the chance I would run, then they could mate someone worthy, I was already going to screw up being the chosen one I don’t need to mess up being queen to, but until them I was going to enjoy being with my mates.

Hey every one i've been working my butt off trying to get you guys another update, I would love it if you would check out my little red riding hood story, i need some feed back on it so i can make it better before i turn it in for my creative writing class. Anyway, what do you guys think of the story, what do you think is going to happen? Anyone else feel like the twins are bipolar? And Mia is still set on running, Who else likes the king? Thanks for reading don't forget to vote and comment

Thanks

CatherineCatejoChristian