Death is knocking at my door.

I’ve spent two hours curled up with my mates and the king’s comment is still rattling around in my brain. Jake and Josh had yet to act on his comment they spent the past two hours in mind jarring silence just squishing me in between them. Not that I was complaining but the clock is ticking in less them forty eight hours I could be a corpse ready to be buried six feet under. And they didn’t seem worried at all. Ever since I came back and broke the spell they have been nothing but kind and caring but have yet to show true affection. It’s almost like they want me but at the same time they don’t. A high pitched shriek assaults the air and is countered by the sound of the door slamming open once again. I only have time to let out an exasperated sigh before I am once again attacked. It a déjà vu moment except Hunter stands where the king did and Ally pins me to the bed while talking over a mile a minute. I gave up trying to understand her and look pleadingly at my boys and Hunter. They boys laugh at my pain before turning back to their discussion with Hunter leaving me at the mercy of my crazy best friend. I groan and try to focus back on the conversation, ignoring the conserved glances of the twins like they ignored me. I swear I’m going to get whiplash by the end of the day.

            “And I was like no I am not like going to buy those like god awful shoes; I wouldn’t be like caught dead like wearing those.” I tried to ohh and aww at the appropriate place but by the looks she was giving me I wasn’t doing a good job. I let my brain wander back to her previous sentence before it clicked she had been checking to see if I was listing. Ally never goes shoe shopping without me and she never talked like that unless she’s making fun of some valley girl. I wince and manage to look sheepish and cast my eyes to the floor to avoid her deadly glare. I could hear the guys once again laughing at my expense. I raise my head using the puppy dog eyes to break through her steal exterior. She softens her glare before pulling me into a tight hug. I wince as a round of pain works its way up my spine. I know it’s the disease working its way around. The twins however don’t know that and rush to pull Ally off of me. She makes a small noise of protest but quickly quiets when she sees my face which now shows my pain. It starts to rack my body brings cry’s past my lips. I know if they don’t grow some balls in the next few hours I won’t be among the living much longer. Hunter goes and yells down the hallway for the doctor and the king and queen. The twins cast desperate looks at each other; you could tell they were talking to each other, before the once again locked eyes with me. You could see they had come to a conclusion that I may or may not like. I was so captivated by my boys that I didn’t notice the doctor coming in and checking me out. By this point in time I was used to it anyway. He sighed and stood up. He pushed his glasses farther up his nose and cast a grim glance around the room before nodding once and walking out. Ally and the queen let out a sob almost simultaneously and the King and Hunter just held their mates. But it was the twins reaction that stuns me the most. The growls they emit shakes the room bring small pieces of decorative glass falling onto the bed from the chandelier. They now had the attention of everyone both in the room and out. The only noise you can hear is the wind whistling through the trees and even that is quiet like it’s anticipating something. Josh turns to our guests and in a voice more animal then human growls out a simple,

            “Leave.” Everyone but me is pushing and shoving trying to get out the door so as not to anger them. The king gives them one look that I don’t understand before he too joins the crowd rushing to get out the door. A flash of heat takes over my body as the both look at me with lust filled eyes. This is it; it’s do or die time, literally. Jake walks towards me and his gait resembles that of a predator stalking its prey. I push myself back until I hit the headboard of the bed and can go no farther. Josh walks to the door and clicks the deadbolt into place. The echo of is vibrates around the room bringing it to the front of my mind we are truly alone and I might make it to see tomorrow. Jake unbuckles his belt and casts his pants to a corner. Josh is has already shed his pants and shirt sometime when I was otherwise preoccupied. My already high body temperature sky rocketed; I don’t know if this is what heat is like since I never had a mother but god I hope it doesn’t last too long. I don’t know how long I can take the ache that has gathered between my legs .The boys raise their noses toward the ceiling and sniff, they look at each other and groan before both taking a side of the bed and crawling in with predatory movements. Josh grabs my chin and forces me to look at him, I can already tell he is going to be more dominating in every aspect of my life but that doesn’t bug me, if anything it turns me on even more.

            “We were going to wait until we were sure you were ready, we were going to prove to you we were worthy but we don’t have the time. We are sorry my love but I promise my brother and I will make everything up to you, Starting with solving that ache in that sweet cavern of yours.” Jakes husky voice makes my body flood with unknown feelings and a wetness pool underneath me. I moan in both pain and pleasure as Josh bites into my breast and Jake kisses his way down my body, pulling of the clothes I had forgotten I had on. The feelings they were evoking made me glad I didn’t willingly give myself away. I stiffened when I realized I hadn’t told them I wasn’t a virgin and why but quickly relax when Jake reaches the point of my pain. My moans echo the room and Josh kisses me bring the volume down but doing nothing to stop them. (Use your imaginations. Let me know if you want a rated r version) as I reached heights I had never felt before both boys sunk their canines into perpendicular parts of my neck. I collapsed exhausted and smiled weakly up at them. They did want me and now I was complete. This time I welcomed the darkness that took over my body as the boys wrapped me in their arms.

hey everyone I'm back!!!!!! So as usual let me know what you think and where you think it should go. Also if you want a rated r version let me know and I might put one on here. I also need another cover for this story and all my other ones. So if that's something your good at let me know. I might not be updating as often. A lot of crap has been going on in my life once again. The rainbows and butterflies in my life have been dying. I know you guys are probably tired of hearing that from me but suck it up. Anyway thanks to everyone who took the time to read this and like always. Comment vote and Fan.

Thanks

CatherineCatejoChristian