11. Vicrul Has Abandonment Issues

You slept next to Kylo Ren last night, and despite being intensely uncomfortable at first, you could help but feel inducted into that domineering aura the man held.

You slept soundly, only inches away from the deadliest man in the galaxy.

And you woke with his arm clutched around you, you were facing him with one hand pressed to his chest and the other under you head, his hand lay on you waist, gripping you gently.

You slowly tried to roll away from him but his grip only tighten, pulling you closer.

"Sleep well Little Rebel?" a crooked grin appeared on his half asleep face.

"No- get off!" you hissed, and he did,

Eventually.

You sat up and faced him, your legs crossed.

"When are we leaving?" You asked, an excited child on their first day at class.

"Soon- just go and get dressed" He huffed, putting a large bicep over his eyes.

You hopped of the bed and rushed to the control panel on the wall to turn the lights on, sighing out a quiet laugh at the irritable groan from the man on the bed.

Serves the sucker right.

As you slipped into the refresher with your clothes you could hardly contain your excitement, you couldn't wait to have your feet on solid ground, soil, bog, sand or otherwise.

Preferably not sand though.

the clothes left out for you were different from you day to day outfit, you pulled on a dress with a high neckline that fell down to your mid thigh, the skirt section had built in shorts for which you were grateful, it was sleeveless and light which eluded to a hot climate.

finally you tugged on plated knee high boots, the hard shell material protected your knees and shins, the strong material gleaming in the artificial light of the refresher.

They had provided you with hair tied this time, thank the stars. You pulled half your hair into a wrap bun at the back of the top of your head and plaited the rest so it fell down one shoulder to your hip.

You walked out of the refresher after washing your face, brushing your teeth and doing your business.

You were met with the sight of a shirtless Kylo Ren standing at his dresser.

Son of a Hot chompa that man is built.

"Pick your jaw off the floor and come here" His voice was even gruffer in the morning.

You snapped your jaw closed so quickly your teeth stung, walking over as Kylo Ren examined your new outfit, lingering on where your curves were accentuated.

When you reached him you looked up with your hands clasped in front of you, his brow had fallen into a light humorous look at your now pretty constant nervous temper.

He turned back to the dresser to pull out some metal pieces, you narrowed your brow in confusion.

He held up the first piece, it was a thin, type of corset made out of what looked like ornately carved, silver vibrometal, it consisted of a waistband connected by thin chains to a longer band that would sit over your hips.

"Turn around" He said, you obeyed quickly, you felt one hand grip your waist to pull you closer and the other held the plates of metal at your belly-botton.

You shivered slightly.

You felt hot breath on your shoulder as he secured the armour to your back.