I PROMISE TO ACTUALLY FOLLOW THROUGH WITH BAKUDEKU THIS TIME

Hhehehehe

{BakuDeku Celebrity/Fake Dating Au}

Worldwide star Ground Zero, a.k.a. Katsuki Bakugou, had it all; the money, the fame, the fans, the glory. His music always in the top charts and played on nearly every radio station there is - if anything his life was perfect. But with his reputation of being a high-profile playboy threatening to taint his career, the young artist gets desperate. So he writes a song that none of his fans expect out of him . . .

A love song.

Naturally, it becomes a hit, but Katsuki is now left with the aftermath of releasing his latest song. The same nagging question flooding the internet, and his fans' heads with theories: Who is the song about?

One drunken night leads to another, and Katsuki finds himself bumping into Izuku Midoriya. A bright-eyed college student in his final year, yet struggling to pay off the final debt of his tuition. Of course, the paparazzi just so happen to catch their encounter, leading the two boys down a path they never thought they'd take. In exchange for payment, Izuku was to pose at Katsuki's boyfriend for three months.

That's when things get tricky . . .

OH YEAH, I also have a TodoDeku . . . .

{TodoDeku Soulmate Au}

Good times. Bad times. Horrors. And wonders. Shoto Todoroki has seen it all, from JFK's assassination to the end of slavery and discrimination. He's seen the rise and fall of the great Alexander Hamilton, he's seen, he's lived through countless wars. Shoto Todoroki has been through it all. After being alive for more than two centuries you learn to grow numb to the pain, you grow numb to watching all your loved ones die before you.

So what did Shoto Todoroki think about this whole soulmate crap?

It was full of shit. If you meet your soulmate you'll be able to live again, you grow, you die. But when you don't? You'll end up like Shoto Todoroki. Everything in his life was nothing but darkness and despair . . .

Until he meets Izuku, a very peculiar boy with a twisted path of his own. So when these two meet, will it be enough to break Shoto's 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚?