~Sixteen~

~ Third Person P.O.V ~

A/N Slight Sexual Content? Idk, I'm gonna throw you guys a bone before shit goes down ig. . . Plus I maybe- sort of- kind of, like writing these kinds of scenes. But only to a certain extent!

💥 = Commence the slight sexual content, another one will pop up when it's over just in case Y'all want to skip.

It had been a few days since everything had happened, and things had begun to get somewhat better. Unless you exclude the fact that Kaminari (Toga) had been missing for the past few days. But other than that? Everything was good.

                                                                                             💥

Izuku laid comfortably on Katsuki's bare chest, tracing circles on his skin- per usual, leaving a trail of goosebumps in wake.

And the blond was loving every minute of it. Yet unlike all the other times, he could finally allow himself to bask in it. His scarlet eyes fluttering shut as Izuku's fingers worked their way around his chest, tracing shapes and patterns he didn't even bother to pay attention to. Index finger dipping into small indents from his muscles, making his heart skip a few beats.

Katsuki could hear the boy talking, but it just went in one ear and out the other. Heat pooled in his stomach, as he cheeks flooded a dark red- he knew he had to stop now. But it was already too late-

A soft moan escaped his lips before he could catch it.

Izuku's eyes switched upwards to look at his boyfriend, concern filling them at first before he noticed the blond's expression. "Uhm. . . you okay Kit Kat?" He asked, green orbs trailing down to the goosebumps risen on the elder's skin.

"Mhm," Katsuki hummed, never opening his eyes. "Just. . . fucking. . . peachy." He said through gritted teeth, he needed to get a hold of himself.

Unfortunately for him, that's when Izuku began to connect the dots- then he thought this would be the perfect opportunity for a little revenge. Either from the fight they had a few days ago, or from the sleeping in the same bed incident- he didn't know. Both maybe.

He resumed his talking, eye trained on the blind boy beside him as his finger began to travel once more. Gliding effortlessly over his abs, around his navel and back up to his pecs. Katsuki's eyes slowly peeled open, as Izuku took note of the slight hitch in his breath. 

See, now the things is, before any of this ever happened- the whole Katsuki becoming blind and them becoming closer. Izuku would have never in a million years done something like this. . . but Katsuki did say he needed to be more confident. He was just doing what the blond told him to.

If only he knew how his words would come back to bite him in the ass.

"Are you sure you're okay? You look a little red Kacchan," Izuku mused, placing his palm down on the boy's chest. . . right over his nipple. God, Izuku was glad Katsuki couldn't see him- for a smug smirk rested on his mouth.

"Yeah- I'm just. . . I'm fine." Katsuki breathed, his voice slightly cracking.

Izuku's finger began to circle the pink bud, every now and then flicking at it as he spoke. And fuck. . . it was driving the elder boy mad. After a few light flicks his nipples became taut and erect, which Izuku easily noticed.

There was no way in hell the younger was doing this on purpose. . . right? Yeah, that was it. It purely based on the fact that Izuku gets distracted easily, especially when he's talking. The freckled teen most likely didn't know what his finger was doing, it was all subconscious. That's what Katsuki had to remind himself. But then he heard a stifled giggle.