~Ten~

~Third Person P.O.V~

A/N It's totally not a date...

Katsuki's breath hitched in his throat, as his fingers grazed the carboard and the message in Braille that rest on it. Quickly, he scooped it up into his arms- shutting and locking the door behind him as he went over to sit on the floor beside his bed.

With shaky fingers, he opened the flap, which ripped awkwardly due to him roughness with the tape that secured it close. As soon as his index finger came into contact with the cold metal pole he pulled his hand back.

As if it had burned him to the touch.

A myriad of feelings pooled in him yet his face remained stoic and listless, his eyes burning with intensity as he reluctantly went to grab the length of the cane. Minutes had passed and Katsuki still remained seated where he was, firm grasp on the now warmer White Cane.

Then another knock came, instantly recognizing it as Izuku's he pushed the box as well as the cane underneath his bed. Pulling his blanket down to touch the floor so the smaller male wouldn't see it.

"Come in!" Katsuki announced, only to realize he had never gotten dressed.

"What the heck have you been doing this entire time?" Izuku chuckled when he seen Katsuki's bare back facing him. "Need some help finding clothes?" He asked, his voice going softer when he spoke.

The blond shook his head fervently, only to nod his head yes after a few seconds. "It's easier for school because we have uniforms... but I haven't actually gone anywhere since the whole me being blind thing happened." Katsuki grumbled.

Izuku's expression softened at the elder's words, nipping the flesh of his bottom lip as he stalks off to one of Katsuki's drawers. 

"Okay... shirt, or hoodie?" Izuku asked, pulling out one of the blond's skull T-shirts and an orange and black hoodie. "Well, both technically..." He murmured to himself.

The blond let out an amused scoff, a silken smile twitching on his lips for a bit.

'God damn it, he'll be the death of me.'

----------------------

The pair definitely got a multitude of stares from their classmates on their way out. Izuku's face sported an eager and jubilant expression as he dragged a stoic faced Katsuki down the long hallways of U.A.

"You wanna tell me where the hell we're going, or?" Katsuki trailed off, his hand instinctively squeezing the smaller male's as they walked- at an abnormally fast pace.

 Izuku shook his head, only to soon realize the blond couldn't see him do it. "Nope!" He exclaimed, popping the 'p' in the word. "It's a surprise Kit Kat so hush."

"'Kit Kat?'" Katsuki mused, usually being used to his normal 'Kacchan' nickname.

"I'm trying something new here... you hate it, don't you?" The green haired boy asked, heat pooling in his cheeks.

A throaty chuckle escaped Katsuki's lips as he bit down on the skin, trying to contain it. "No, no I like it- I'll just have to get used to being nicknamed after a chocolate wafer bar." He snickered, shoulders shaking as he did so.

Izuku pursed his lips, his feet instantly coming to a halt causing the taller teen to bump into him with a low grunt.

"I can always keep calling you Kacchan you know? I just thought of Kit Kat because of your first name, but if you hate I'll stop." Izuku said lowly, keeping his back pressed against Katsuki's chest as he spoke.