~Fifteen~

~ Third Person P.O.V ~

A/N Well, here I was planning out how this chapter was going to go- and then I thought of something. Y'all are either going to hate or love me for this XD Things get revealed about Kaminari so don't hate my bb too much. . .

Despite the elder male's protests, Mina Ashido was on a mission. Hell, a warpath if you will, to go and knock Denki Kaminari's teeth out. Maybe even hospitalize him, her options were still 'quietly' being determined as she stormed out of Katsuki's room.

On her way out, a very confused Kirishima and Sero bumped into her- wondering why she was walking so briskly. . . That is until they noticed the obvious pissed off expression adorning her usually chipper and euphoric face.

"You okay Ash?" Kirishima asked her, he and his black haired boyfriend desperately trying to keep up with her fast paced movements.

"No," She replied shortly, only to stop dead in her tracks when they reached the elevator. "If Kaminari somehow went missing under mysterious circumstances would you tell the cops you suspect I did it?" Ashido questioned, tapping her foot.

Raising an inky eyebrow, Sero crosses his arms. "Depends on what Kaminari did to deserve it. Did he eat your cheese puffs again?" He chuckled, only to have a sharp glare aimed at him.

"No he did not eat my cheese puffs, he did something far worse! He said some things to Bakugo and that's why he and Midoriya are fighting. . . he's the reason for all of this!" (*Laughs in Author*)

Realization soon caressed over both teen's faces, instantly morphing into the same scowl Ashido sported on hers as they followed her into the elevator. Sero rapidly pushing the close door button, eager to find out what the hell was going on.

"So, do we get to kick his ass or. . . ?" Kirishima asked, trailing off at the end. Sure, he and Kaminari are friends but. . . to be completely honest the blond has been acting different lately. And this latest stunt seemed to take the cake. (*Laughing in Author intensifies*) 

"It's a possibility," The pink haired girl mumbled, leading the way out as soon as the doors opened.

The electrical blond was lounging on the couch in the common rooms, no one else besides he- and now Kirishima, Sero, and Ashido- were there. Television on as fiddled with tufts of yellow like blond hair while watching it.

"Hm? Oh, hey guys!" Kaminari chirped, a small smile slipping onto his lips ever so slightly. "What's up?"

Narrowing her eyes into thin slits Sero scoff, folding his arms. "Don't 'Oh, hey guys' us! What in the literal fuck is wrong with you dude?" He growled, itching to wrap his friend in his tape until he could hardly breathe.

"Yeah," Kirishima chimed in, "What you did was so not manly. . . it was real fucked up."

Tilting his head to the side Kaminari gapes at them, looking oddly offended. How rich. "What are you guys talking about?" He asked.

"Don't play dumb, what you did to Bakugo and Midoriya's relationship!" Ashido shouted, throwing her hands up in exasperation. 

Heaving a long and exaggerated sigh, Kaminari puts his hands up in surrender. "Look, all I did was tell Bakugo what he needed to hear, and if you guys don't like that than it's not my problem." Kaminari said with an eye roll.

"Not- not you're problem?! What the hell is wrong with you? The Kaminari we know and love would not act like this!" Kirishima scoffed, the others nodding their heads in agreement. 

"Well, then I guess I'm not the same guy I used to be." The blond retorted, quietly storming off and leaving the others completely and utterly baffled.