~Four~

~Third Person P.O.V~

*One Week Time Skip*

It was late in the evening, Izuku and Katsuki were making their way to the blond's dorm- hand in hand- much to Katsuki's annoyance. Izuku still couldn't shake the feeling from a week ago... that something was wrong.

But he still couldn't figure out what it was.

"Do you want me to walk you inside?" Izuku spoke up once they reached the door, subconsciously squeezing the blond's hand.

Katsuki rolled his eyes, slowly prying his hand away from Izuku's and placing it on the door knob. "Tch, I'll be fine nerd."

"Wait-" Izuku planted his palm on Katsuki's shoulder, halting his movements. "I should probably give you my number... you know- just in case you need me when I'm not supposed to be helping you or something."

Cocking an eyebrow Katuski's pivots on his heel, obviously not making direct eye contact with the smaller boy- but more or so looking in his general direction.

"And how the hell am I supposed to call you? I can't see smart one." Katsuki snorted sarcastically, enfolding his arms together tightly.

Izuku chuckled softly, reaching forward and pulling the small electronic device from Katuski's pocket. The blond jumped slightly from Izuku's sudden actions, perplexity crossing his features ever so slightly.

The green haired teen typed away on Katsuki's phone, sighing in relief when he realized the blond didn't have a password. After he put his number in he handed the phone back to Katsuki, who quickly pocketed the device once more.

"Just tell Siri to call Izuku." He mumbled quietly to the scarlet eyed male, giving him a soft pat on the shoulder with the flats of his hand.

----------------

Katsuki tossed and turned in his sleep, sweat glistening and matting down on his forehead- strands of ash blond hair sticking to it slightly. He mumbled incoherent words every now and then, even in his sleep an angry expression rests on his face.

The images were so vivid... that's how Katsuki knew he was dreaming. He was dreaming about that day- the day he lost his sight.

Kaminari was sparring with a dummy, flicks of lightning bolts sparking all around him as he fired off attacks here and there. Everything was going fine... then the little shit sneezed- electrical discharges flying everywhere. Students dodged them left and right, Katsuki was in the clearing- that is until he noticed one particularly large bolt headed straight for Mina.

Taking off into a sprint he pushed the pink haired girl out of the way, slightly turning to his right... but it was too late. Just as the blast came into contact with his body everything went black.

Katsuki shot up out of bed, beads of sweat trickling down his face and pooling towards the base of his neck. Erratic breathing managed to escape the clutches of the blond's mouth. His hand fisted at the fabric of his shirt, his fingers curling at the seems and yanking upwards so he could pull it over his head.

The blind teen sighed, threading his digits through his hair- shaking away at the dampness that resided in the blond locks. It was getting worse, those damn nightmares- he's been getting them every night since.

Katsuki reaches over next to him, feeling for his beside table and padding down on the wood until he found the familiar smooth surface of his phone's screen.

"He- Hey Siri... call... call Izuku." Katsuki breathed out.

He didn't know why he was calling the freckled teen in particular, he could have always called Mina or Kirishima instead. But right now- right now Katsuki felt like he needed the green haired boy, now more than ever.

The line trilled for a few moments, before the call went through.

"Hello?" Izuku's groggy voice rang in, croaky and tired from sleep.

Katsuki was silent for a few seconds, his shaky breathing barely audible on Izuku's end on the phone.

"Sorry nerd- did I wake you up?" Katsuki asked softly, trying his damn hardest not to let his voice waver.

The green haired male pinched his brows together, Izuku may be dense- but he wasn't stupid. He could hear the slight strain in Katsuki's voice.

"No," Izuku lied, immediately trying to get rid of the grogginess in his voice as he sat up. "Are you okay?"

 Katsuki heaved a sigh resting his head against the head board, for some reason unknown to him- Izuku's voice was enough to calm him down. "Yeah... I'm okay- just couldn't sleep." He said, trying to think up a good excuse to give him.

"Do you want me to talk to you until you can fall asleep?" Izuku offered, clasping his front teeth onto his bottom lip.

"Please?"

And so, that's how their night went. Izuku rambled aimlessly about a plethora of topics, he didn't have a real goal to the one sided conversation- really just to keep the blond busy. And it worked, by the time one o'clock hit Katsuki was out like a light.

"And then I had to tell Todoroki he wasn't a Hand Crusher like he thought- Kacchan?" Izuku chuckled quietly to himself as Katsuki's soft snores came in from his end. "Never mind... good night Kacchan."

Izuku sighed, ending the call and laying back down as a wave of exhaustion rolled over him. Pulling the covers up to his nose he waits a few minutes before his breathing evens out.

"Good night... Deku."

----------------------------------

Izuku sighed, shaking his head with an amused smile on his face as stared at his childhood friend. "Seriously Kacchan? I feel like I should just be buttoning up your shirt every day now." The green haired teen chuckled, making his way over to Katsuki.

The taller of the two froze, in all honesty he tried his best not to miss any buttons- mainly because of the odd feeling he gets whenever Izuku touches him. It was a different kind of feeling, and he Katsuki didn't like anything different or complicated.

It confused him.

And just like the first time Katsuki's face went flush, gnawing on the inside of his cheek as cold fingers ran across stomach delicately. Goosebumps raised patches where Izuku's fingers and knuckles had brushed against. 

Katsuki took a deep breath in, he could feel the smaller boy's breath on his skin. Izuku's calming scent of fresh linen filling his nostrils and sticking itself there.

"Do you ever wear your tie?" Izuku snorted once he was done, noticing the neatly folded ties in the corner of his room.

"Nope!" Katsuki exclaims, pushing himself past Izuku and finding his way towards the door. 

Izuku tilts his head to the side, examining the red eyed boy suspiciously before brushing it off and walking out. "You coming Kacchan?" Izuku called over his shoulder.

"Yeah I just- gotta use the bathroom real quick." Katsuki said, pivoting on his heel and finding his way towards his bathroom door.

Once he was inside as shut the door close behind him, letting his back hit the wood's flat surface. His heart pounded and rang in his ears as butterflies pooled and fluttered in his stomach.

'I'm not attracted to the nerd. I'm not attracted to the nerd. I'm not-' Katsuki repeated in his head, only to stop when Izuku's laugh flooded his ears, flashes of his face, and the way his voice sounded. He covered his ears, lightly hitting his head against the plane of the door.

"Fucking hell... I might like him."

Hello Cricket Cultists!!

I feel like I'm neglecting this book so you might see more updates from this one than my others. I FRICKIN LOVED THIS CHAPTER!!

Until we meet again!!!