~Six~

~Third Person P.O.V~

A/N That awkward moment when you realize you and your readers might end up hating Kaminari in this book...

*One Week time skip*

Katsuki smirked to himself as he slipped into his gym uniform. For the first time in weeks he would finally be able to train again! Of course, Aizawa had warned the blond to take it easy seeing as though he still couldn't see- but this is Katsuki Bakugo we're talking about.

He never takes things 'easy'.

The freckled boy beside him couldn't help but allow a small grin to slip onto his mouth as he watched fondly as Katsuki eagerly got dressed. That is until his thoughts of amusement soo turned into... well let's just say Katsuki's abs are very distracting.

Shaking his head, Izuku fights off his more corrupted thoughts as he pulls on one of his sneakers. However, no matter how hard he tried to make it go away there was still a slight linger of red dusting his cheeks.

'God damn it...' Izuku thought, purposely trying to let his gaze linger on his hands as he tied his shoes. 'Don't look at him. Don't look at him. Don't look at-'

"Hey you feeling alright Midoriya?" Kaminari asked, taking notice of Izuku's blush growing deeper and deeper by the second.

"Oh, uhm... yeah," Izuku said, albeit his voice cracking clearly signaled he wasn't. "I'm- I'm fine Kaminari." He said, clearing his throat as he did so.

Katsuki cocked an eyebrow, pivoting on his heel as he zeroed in on their conversation. He knew Izuku wasn't fine as he claimed, the explosive teen could hear the embarrassment in his voice. 'Why the fuck is he embarrassed?'

"C'mon guys, Aizawa wants the rest of you out of here in two minutes!" Kirishima announced, poking his head into the changing area. 

The green haired male quickly got up, scrambling out of there as swiftly as he could. Izuku's eyes flickered around the gym until they spotted Uraraka stretching with Asui and Mina.

"Ura!" Izuku whined, successfully catching her attention. "I'm having a gay panic!"

"Since when are you not having one?" Todoroki chuckled behind the brunette, causing her and the other two females to jump.

"I swear to fucking God Todoroki if you scare me like that one more damn time-" Uraraka started, only to be promptly cut off by a flustered freckled Izuku.

Stomping his foot, he regains their attentiveness. "Seriously I need major help... like now!" Izuku whined.

Mina chuckled a bit, pressing her lips into a thin line as her gaze flickers a little ways behind Izuku. "Aren't you supposed to be helping Bakubabe?" She questions, tilting her head to the side as her bangs fall in front of her eyes.

"Awe shit..." Izuku muttered, he instantly spots the blond standing by a wall. His hands grazing it with an angry yet determined and uncertain expression as he tried to make his way to the others. "Sorry Kacchan-"

"Look I don't know why you ran out so fucking fast, and at first I didn't care- but later you better tell me what the fuck is going on. Got it?" Katsuki sneered, clasping his hand in Izuku's a little too roughly.

Izuku felt as hot blood pooled into his cheeks, leaving a pink hue as it went along. "You said you didn't care at first... are you implying that you care now Kacchan?" He giggled, teasingly poking the boy in the chest.

"What- no!" The blond scoffed, "It just affects me when something is going on with you because you end up forgetting to do your job!"

The shorter of the two stiffens for a fraction of a second, a newly developed wave disappointment crashing through his nerves. It was so easy for Izuku to forget that this was all just a job, that it really meant nothing for the other boy- he was the help in a sense.