A Twist of Fate

Let's just get into it :)

"So what will it be Hawks, or should I say Keigo? Let Japan come crashing down or stop playing hero to save it."

Hawks was stunned. He was more than stunned, but the author can't think of a better word. Shocked. Yes, he was shocked. Hawks was a smart guy. He had always been a smart guy. Why else would he be chosen to infiltrate the League? Hawks would always hide his IQ to make himself seem more approachable, achievable even. Just to seem more real to the people of Japan. So, to be played like this? No, that wasn't even it. To underestimate someone like this, and be so impulsive. Hawks was in deep shit to say the least.

"But seriously can you please hurry up? My pain meds are wearing off and I'd like to go back home now." Hotaru said impatiently. She was still in the middle of her heat after all, and being out here doing this sucked. She could feel her body churning under her, wanting nothing more to lie down and curl up into a ball. But, rule number one of blackmailing, when you make threats you gotta play the part. "Hell, when you think about it you'd still be a hero. Not in the eyes of the populous of course, no. But you would be saving Japan."

Hawks' wings ruffled, and he fidgeted as he thought. Ok so, Endeavor was or possibly is an abusive father, she knows about Touya's death, and about Hawks' past. Everything raced through his head. It felt like he was falling. Further and further past al the possibilities. His wings couldn't save him this time. 

A. He could take up the deal and join them

B. He could deny and end up with a possible, no, inevitable hero collapse on his hands

C. He could overpower he right then and there while she was weak

B was far to risky, that was just a fact. A wouldn't be too fantastic either. And C, well C actually made a lot of sense. The thing in Hawks' way was the fact that Hotaru, by some twisted fate, was his omega. And, as an alpha, hurting her would make him weaker too. Then, it was possible she could overpower him anyway. 

"Seriously, hurry the fuck up or I'll just leave and do it anyw---" Hotaru's voice faded out as her eyes rolled back in her head. It had been to much. Her meds were wearing off, and along with the attack earlier that day her body just couldn't take it. Hotaru had one flaw. She pushed herself too hard.

Hawks was next to her in a split second, releasing a calming scent by instinct alone. Hotaru was blazing hot to the touch, and she was shift uncomfortably. Hawks slipped off his jacket to give the omega something to curl up in. It wasn't much, but it was something. He had med kits on him, but no suppressants. Even then, most on the market were pretty harmful to say the least.

Think Keigo, think...

Had Hawks aided omegas in the past? Yes, but it was usually his sidekicks or a rescue team that talked them down and treated them. Hawks couldn't just leave her here, but if her took her with him it would be pretty damn obvious he was a spy. This was a stupid idea to begin with, Hawks said aloud.

"No kidding." the faint voice of Hotaru slipped from her lips as her eyes flickered open. She was curled up in Hawks' arms with his jacket wrapped around her.

"Oh, umm... sorry?" was al Hawks could think of as he set her back down. But, Hotaru just latched onto him, wrapping her arms around his waist.

"Just... just stay here for a moment." she mumbled, a small blush crossing her face from embarrassment. 

"Take all the time you need." Hawks replied softly, leaning back against a wall and wrapping his wings around the two. Hawks didn't know what decision he would make about Hotaru's threats. But right now, this, this just felt right.