Careless Whisper

Season 2, Episode 14

Paris's Pov:

Outfit:

I was standing with Marco watching the boys play basketball and I was trying not to stare at Jordan's abs which was proving to be very hard

I was standing with Marco watching the boys play basketball and I was trying not to stare at Jordan's abs which was proving to be very hard. I was snapped out of my trance when a ball was thrown at Marco by Sean followed by a comment that shouldn't be used.

"Sean!" I said shocked he would say something like that but he just ignored me.

"What?" Marco said confused.

"You can't take your eyes off me," Sean said.

"Yeah as if buddy come on guys let's play," Marco says trying to change the subject.

"Hey, Jimmy how about you team skins now," Spinner suggests.

"Oh so I get it you just want to see me take my shirt off is that it," Marco says getting the ball in the basket.

"Jordan I need to go to my locker are you coming or not?" I ask him.

"Yep coming. See you guys later," he says grabbing his things and putting his arm around me.

"Have fun making out," Jimmy says and I turn around to see the guys all making kissy faces.

"At least I have someone to make out with," I told them smiling at them and walking off with Jordan's arm around me.

"So did you have fun staring at me," he says when we get to my locker.

"Oh did you think I was staring at you? Oh this is awkward I was actually staring at Spin," I say with a smirk.

"Shut up Santos," he says pushing my back against the locker and kissing me.

🌸🌸🌸

We were sat listening to Dr Sally talk about sex. Again. But this time it got on the conversation of same-sex relationships which for Spinner was tough to understand. After the class, I was stood with Jimmy, Spin and Jordan.

"Hey Marci don't forget your fem care," Spinner says holding out a bag of feminine products to Marco. Which caused me to shake my head at him.

"Shut up," Marco says pushing past him.

"What distracted by doctor Sally's advice on boy on boy love," Spinner says smiling.

"Spinner shut up okay," Marco snapped at Spin.

"Um, that was a joke dude,"

"Just tune him out he's just trying to get you started," Jimmy says to Spinner.

"I hate fags what they do makes me sick," Marco says making my eyes go wide.

"Marco!" I say shocked that he would even use that word.

"What!" he says snapping at me.

"You know what you boys need a life lesson. Number 1 don't use that word it's offensive to many people," I say glaring at them.

"What wor-,"

"You guys know what word. Number 2 just because a boy likes a boy or girl likes a girl doesn't make them any different,"

"Careful there Paris it almost sounds like you are trying to tell us something," Spinner says making them laugh.

"Oh, you think that's funny. Okay, number 3 any homophobic comments that come out of your mouths and I will hurt you in ways that haven't even been invented yet," I say getting in Spinner's face making them lose their smiles. "Have you all got that," they all nodded their heads. "Good," I say and leave the room.

"Hey, are you ok?" Jordan says catching up to me.

"Yep," I say and walk away.

🌸🌸🌸

I was sitting in the classroom just finishing off some homework on the computer when I turn around and see Marco looking at a website. I knew I shouldn't be looking but I just wanted to see if my suspicions were true. The moment I read the screen I knew it was but he quickly changed over when Spinner and Jimmy walk in. I turn back around and carried on with my homework.

🌸🌸🌸

"So you and Ellie," I said as Marco and I were eating. Spinner told me that Marco had asked Ellie out so I wanted to see what was going on.

"Yep,"

"Do you like her?" I ask.

"Yeah otherwise I wouldn't have asked her out," he replied.

"It's just I saw what you were looking at on the computer the other day," I told him and his eyes went wide and he immediately got up off the bench.

"I don't know what you're talking about,"' he says walking away.

"Yes you do Marco, talk to me." Once I had said this he grabbed my arm and took me where no one could hear us.

"It's not what you think," he says with a scared look in his eyes.

"Marco I'm not going to tell anyone,"

"Why not?"

"I don't believe in outing people. I just wanted you to know that you can talk to me if you need to," I tell him with a comforting smile.

"Thank you. I don't even know if I do. I-I'm confused,"

"It's ok to be confused," I say and bring him for a hug.

🌸🌸🌸
Authors Note:

Stan Paris for not accepting homophobic language.

Homophobia is disgusting and should not be used in any way.

Word Count: 848