Hot For A Teacher

Season 2, Episode 15

Paris's POV:

Outfit:

I was sitting in math class working on a problem with Jordan when a horrific stench filled my nose, I look up wondering what it was, and saw Spinner pass us

I was sitting in math class working on a problem with Jordan when a horrific stench filled my nose, I look up wondering what it was, and saw Spinner pass us. "Ew, is that Spin?" I asked Jordan who was equally as repulsed by the smell.

"I think so, man he needs to take a shower," he says.

"Should we say something? I mean he is our friend," I say.

"I don't think we'll have to," he replies making me frown. I glance over his shoulder to see that Ellie is walking over to him.

"Rule number 1 of puberty shower every day," she stated to him, then turned back to Ashley. I watched as Spinner smelt himself.

Jordan and I walk out of class and see Spinner holding his armpit over the water fountain. "Hey Spin, how's it going." I pause looking at him questioningly, "You are aware people use this to drink out of right. Like every day,"

"I smell," he responds not moving.

"Yeah we are well aware of that," I remarked.

"You didn't say anything to me," Spin whines finally moving away from the fountain.

"Sorry. Anyway we're going to go," I say and pull on Jordan's bag to walk away.

"Sorry, dude. Don't take it personally," Jordan shouts as I drag him away.

"Well how am I supposed to take it," Spinner shouts out after us.

🌸 🌸🌸

"Well that was super depressing," I whisper to Jordan as Ashley finished her poem.

"That's one way to describe it," he replies.

"Thoughts anyone? Jimmy Brooks," Miss Kwan says.

"Oh well, I you know thought it was poetic," Jimmy stumbles over his words.

"You promised dude," Spinner whispers while nudging Jimmy.

Promise? What promise?

"Gentlemen if you have any comments please share them with the class," Miss Kwan interrupts.

"I don't," Jimmy says shaking his head.

"Oh, he does Miss Kwan. Jimmy," Spinner says turning his attention back to Jimmy.

"Okay, I thought you were trying way too hard to be profound and you just lost the story, honestly it sounded like a suicide note," Jimmy admits making my eyes widen.

"Well I wouldn't expect a conformist to understand," Ashley states back to him.

"Ashley this exercise is about constructive criticism. Okay, we've got about 15 minutes left enough time for two more volunteers. Anyone? Steven are you ready to read," Miss Kwan says moving this on.

After class, I spot Spinner and Jimmy standing at their lockers. "What promise did you guys make?" I ask them.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Spinner shrugs making me roll my eyes.

"Give me a break," I tell them.

"Okay, we decided to only tell the truth," Jimmy tells me.

"That's not going to end well, you know that right?"

"How do you know," Spinner says.

"Because I'm not stupid like the pair of you. You're going to hurt someone's feelings," I tell them as I walk away.

🌸🌸🌸

"Hey can I get your opinion on something," Jimmy says walking up to me.

"Your right that jumper is so not your color," I say shutting my locker and walking away.

"Okay first, everything is my color. Secondly not the opinion I wanted."

"Sorry, go ahead I'm all ears," I say.

"Me and Ash we're good together right?"

Not what I expected to hear. "Umm,"

"Honesty please,"

"Honestly. I think you deserve way better than Ash," I tell him, giving him a sad smile as I walk to class.

🌸🌸🌸

I'm leaving school when I see Jimmy and Spinner shouting insults at each other while the bus leaves.

"What?" Jimmy says as he sees me, making me glare at him, "Sorry,"

"Let me take a wild guess and say that this whole honesty thing isn't working out," I say a smirk on my face.

"Stay out of it Paris," Jimmy grumbles as he walks away.

🌸🌸🌸

"So have you two made up yet?" I ask as they approach me and Jordan.

"Yes, no more honesty," Jimmy says.

"Good," I tell them, "By the way, I was right,"

"We know, and I'm sorry for snapping at you Paris," Jimmy says.

"Apology excepted," I smile.