White Wedding: 2

Season 2, Episode 13

Payton's Pov:

Outfit for wedding:

Emma, Manny and I were all sitting in Emma's room on her bed talking about what her mom had said to her

"I'm sure she didn't mean it," Manny says trying to make her feel better about the situation.

"Yeah maybe it's just her hormones going crazy," I said with a small smile.

"She said the same mistake twice," Emma says staring up at the ceiling.

"Yeah but she didn't have an abortion," Manny says.

"So?" Emma asks.

"So you were wanted," Manny says

"Okay fine whatever, but this isn't about me, it's about my future half-brother or sister. What about Snake?" Emma says.

"Emma," I say.

"I mean here we are debating abortion and he doesn't even know she's pregnant. What if she doesn't tell him," Emma says.

"Do not even think of interfering," Manny says.

"She's right if you do it will only make things worse," I tell her.

"Don't worry I'm not that stupid," Emma responds.

"Good let's get some sleep because tomorrow's gonna be a long and wonderful day," Manny says picking up Emma's toy monkey and doing a silly voice making me laugh.

🌸🌸🌸

The next day Manny and I were blowing up balloons with Joey well kind off we were also doing funny voices with the helium. Joey was singing his oh-so-famous song with the helium making Manny and I laugh.

I took in some helium and said "That's a dumb song" making us laugh.

We look over to Emma and Caitlyn when we hear "Just forget it, I've ruined everything"

"Emma stop being a baby and just get ready for the wedding," Manny tells her.

"Manny mind your own business," Emma says coldly.

"Ouch way harsh Em," I tell her.

"Oh that's funny didn't I tell you the same thing last night," Manny says walking over to her.

"I did what I felt was right,"

"Yesterday you freaked because I talked to Sean, what you did was so much worse,"

"Well, gee Manny thanks for the support what a best friend you are," Emma says walking away.

"Guys," Caitlyn tried to stop Emma.

"Hey, hey, hey ladies, ladies take it easy everything's gonna be fine. I know it," Joey says.

"Unless it's not," I say earning a look from Joey and Caitlyn. "What? Just the facts,"

🌸🌸🌸

It was time for Snake and Spike's wedding everyone looked amazing, and the church looked amazing, but there was just one tiny problem. there was no Snake or Spike. We all started to worry thinking that they had second thoughts when they finally came running in with Emma. it was a lovely service and I couldn't help the smile on my face the entire time. it was beautiful. I was a little disappointed because Max was supposed to be here but I guess he had better things to do.

Afterwards, we went down to the beach where the party was as I watched Jt and Toby fight over who got to dance with the stripper. Then a slow song came on and everyone coupled up, I even saw Sean and Emma dancing near a tree making a smile form on my face.

I then felt hands cover my eyes. "Hey Max," I said with a smile.

"How'd you know it was me?" He said with a smirk.

"Lucky guess,"

"So how come you're not dancing," he asks.

"Oh well this guy was supposed to be my date but he's late," I told him with a small smile on my face.

"Oh what a jerk,"

"I know right," I said giggling.

"Well until he shows up how about we dance," he says offering me his hand.

"That sounds perfect," I say taking his hand and then wrapping my arms around his neck as he places his on my waist giving me butterflies in my stomach.

"You look beautiful by the way," he tells me a small blush forming on my face.

"Thank you. You look very handsome." I say giggling a little bit.

"So did I miss anything," he asks me as we sway side to side.

"You missed everything," I said laughing.

"What happened,"

"Wouldn't you like to know," I said placing my head on his shoulder.

🌸🌸🌸

Authors Note:

Sorry it's a short one but can we take a moment to appreciate Meyton <<3.

Word Count: 731