When Doves Cry

Paris's pov:

Outfit:

"Jimmy Brooks and Spinner Mason," I say as I see my two best friends sat together

"Wow, hey Paris," Jimmy says as him and Spinner just stare at me.
"What?" I ask them.
"Nothing, you look great Paris. Summer was very good to you," Spinner tells me and I know exactly what he means and I flick both him and Jimmy on the head.
"No," I tell them and we all stare at each other then start laughing. "So how were your summers?" I asked them but neither of them was paying attention so I turn my head and see Sean walking past. I gave Jimmy a look that said don't start anything but he just glared at Sean. As we were watching Sean a new guy, who is very attractive, bumped into him. We see them walk off together and as they walked past Spinner mocked Sean but Jimmy just kept glaring.

Payton's pov:

Outfit:

"Closing down the high school was a last-minute board decision, meaning we are not fully prepared for the influx of students

"Closing down the high school was a last-minute board decision, meaning we are not fully prepared for the influx of students." Miss Kwan said as I just stared out the window not listening to any of the boring questions Liberty was asking. I was snapped out of my daze when someone I didn't recognize walked into class.
"Sorry I got lost," this mystery boy said.
"It's ok take a seat," Miss Kwan said and pointed at the seat next to me. Great. "What's your name?" She asked.
"Max. Max Davis," he replied. As he took a seat next to me, he smiled at me and I just rolled my eyes I don't want any new people it's bad enough with the older years.

The bell went and we all got our stuff and walked out in front of us was Jt and Toby discussing their new arrangements in their locker as they decided to share.
"I can't believe you guys volunteered to share," Manny said as we walked down the hall.
"It's just our way of giving something back to Degrassi that's all," Jt said.
"Yeah or destroying your friendship," Emma said as Liberty barged past us all.
"How soon until we tell them we told them so?" I said as me, Manny, and Emma laugh just as they start arguing.

Paris's pov:

The school was a zoo so many people everywhere I thought as another person's shoulder barged me. I was just turning the corner when something hard hit me in the face.
"Oh my god, I'm so sorry are you ok?" The mystery voice said.
"I'm fine," I said back as look at the person who hit me and I suddenly couldn't think straight.
"Are you sure? I think I hit you pretty hard." He said.
"No, I promise I'm fine," I told him. "I'm Paris by the way."
"Jordan," he said as he held out his hand which I accepted.
"Well, I'll see you around Jordan," I said as I walked away without another word and a smile on my face as I knew he was watching me.

It was the next day and Paige, Hazel, and I was walking to school when Jt approached us.
"Oh look it's gross and grosser," Paige said to Hazel and me as we saw Jt walk up to us.
"Looks like grosser wants a word with you," Hazel said.
"Uh Paige may I say that you're looking rather radiant today may I carry your bag for you?" Jt asked as he just took Paige's bag off her back.
"Um, you want to carry my bag," she asked.
"Yeah I'll carry it home, I'll carry it to school your wish is my command," Jt said to Paige as she looks at Hazel and me, and I knew that look.
"Oh well, in that case, I wish that you'd go back to your girlfriend over there and leave me alone now," Paige says grabbing her bag as we walk off.

Payton's pov:

As I was going to meet up with Emma and Manny someone bumped into making me drop all my things on the floor.
"Seriously?" I mumbled not bothering to see who it was as I bent down to pick up my things it was only when I was handed some of my books did I see who it is.
"Sorry about that still trying to find my way around," Max said to me.
"Then buy a better map it's not rocket science or how about just watching where you're going that might be more helpful," I say making sure I barge into his shoulder.

"Hey guys," I said as I sat down with Manny and Emma.
"Hey, where were you?" Emma asked.
"Bumped into someone," I replied and she nodded her head when she noticed someone behind me. Craig.
"So he's in grade 9?" Manny asked as he walked past.
"Yeah I saw him coming out of Simpson's homeroom this morning," Emma replied.
"Why do the Niners get all the hotties?" Manny complained making me laugh.
"What do you mean we have Jt and Toby," Emma joked and we all made a face and laughed. Suddenly Manny stopped laughing.
"There he is," she said making me and Emma turn our heads.
"Where?" Emma asked and she immediately sees him walking over to us and picks up a book to hide behind and just rolled my eyes and sat back in my chair as he sat down next to me giving me a smile which I returned.
"Emma Nelson right?" He asked and Emma puts her book down, "You babysit Angela Jeremiah,"
"I do? I mean I do but," Emma stumbles over her words making me hold back a laugh.
"You don't recognize me five years ago our mothers made us dance," he said making me look confused.
"The wedding. Craig is Joey's stepson. Angela's half brother," Emma told us and Manny mutters a hi.
"Hey anyway uh nice to see you again," he says as he gets up.
"Craig wait I'm babysitting Angela later my moms haven't this big party and I was wondering if maybe you want to come along?" Emma asked him.
"Well, I wouldn't want to crash." He replied.
"No you'd be my guest if you do want to come to meet me upfront after school," she told him making a smile appear on his face.
"I'll be there. Thanks," he says and walks away. We all look at each other and silently scream.

Paris's pov:

Paige, Hazel, Spinner, and I were walking out of the shop when we see Jt and Toby.
"Paige holds up," Jt says walking behind us.
"Ok, I need a restraining order. What?" She asks him.
"Will you go out with me? All I'm asking for is one date, if we click then we'll talk commitment. What do you say ?" He asked and all we could do was walk off and laugh. Don't get me wrong I've known Jt for years but he has no chance with Paige.
"Ok has my rep fallen under the point where a loser like Jt thinks he can ask me out and get away with it," Paige says.
"It's hilarious you should do it," Hazel suggests.
"Yeah, Paige and Jt on a date oh yeah." Spinner says.
"Never going to happen ever," Paige says and I look at Hazel and smirk.
"Everyone has a price Paige say 30 bucks. It's enough to get your hair sorted out," I said smiling at her.
"You honestly think I would go out in public with it for 30 bucks," she says looking at me.
"Well, it's your choice a date with Jt or cleaning out cobwebs in your parent's garage," I told her.
"30 dollars in cash?" She asked us and we nodded, "fine but there will be conditions big conditions," she said as we laugh.

Authors note:

Vote,
Comment,
Save,
Follow,

I'm back for season 2 of Degrassi I hope you enjoyed the first episode and we have some new characters. What do you think of max and Jordan?

Word Count: 1348