Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Payton's pov:

Outfit:

"So did you get your poetry done?" Manny asked me and Emma as we walk into school

"Yep," I told her while Emma said no.
"It's due today," I told her.
"I know but some stuff came up with my mom," she told us making me concerned.
"Serious stuff?" Manny asked.
"She wanted to talk to me about her new boyfriend," Emma said and Manny and I look at each other shocked.
"And you didn't call us. Who is it?" Manny asked but Emma just glared at someone. Me and Manny look and see Mr. Simpson who had gum stuck to his shoe.
"Got myself into a bit of a sticky situation here." He tells us as we walk past.
"That's who. Simpson my mom is seeing Simpson," Emma told us.
"What?" Manny and I say shocked at the news.
"It's no big deal really," Emma told us making me and Manny look at each other.
"Em your mom is dating your teacher that is huge," Manny said.
"I know and I'd like you guys to keep it quiet okay. I'm fine with this and you can be too," Emma says and she walks off.
"Do you really think she's fine with it?" Manny asked me and I looked at her.
"Not at all. Can't wait till she snaps," I tell her and we walk off laughing.

🌸🌸🌸

Paris's pov:

Outfit:

We were sat in class listening to the morning announcements talk about tonight's dance and the dance competition

"Those tickets belong to us," Spinner said to Jimmy as they high-fived and I just rolled my eyes.
"My breakdancing CD the ultimate," Spinner said as we left class.
"Oh, my 80s outfit even more the ultimate as you will witness tonight,"
Jimmy says.
"My hip hop collection rules best old school mix ever." Spinner said.
"Guys like take a downer 80s dance remember," Paige says.
"Anyway, we got all the moves." Spinner said but trailed off as we saw Marco dancing and he was really good.
"Well um you could always buy tickets," I told them smiling.
"Oh come on sure Marco is good but can he bust moves like this," Spinner says then starts horribly doing the robot.
"Um Spinner not here okay," Jimmy stopped him and we walked away.
"Ok, I saw better dancing at Heather Sinclair's grade 3 sock hop. Do you want to win this contest?" Paige asked Jimmy.
"Of course," he says
"Then two words go solo," Paige says and walks away.
"What do you think I should do?" He asked me.
"Oh no if I make a decision someone will get mad at me so I'm staying out of it.
"Please Paris," he begged.
"Fine. Go solo but let him down gently and I had zero part in this got it?" I asked him.
"Got it," he said and I walked off.