Weird Science

Season 2, Episode 5

Payton's Pov:
Outfit:

I was currently outside the school with Emma and Manny doing jumping jacks for Emma's science project

I was currently outside the school with Emma and Manny doing jumping jacks for Emma's science project. When we hear the whistle blow Manny and I stop and catch our breath.

"How many?" Manny asks Emma.

"Uh, 48," She tells us, "That's 14 more than you did last week when you were eating junk."

She looks up and sees Mr. Simpson putting his bike in the bike rack.

"Uh, every time I turn around there he is at home at school," Emma complains.

"Can you ever get too much Mr. Simpson?" Manny asks.

"Uh, yeah he came over again for dinner last night, and guess what he asked me?"

"What?" Manny and I say at the same time.

"If I had any hot dates this weekend," Emma says and Manny and I make a face.

"Eww, gross," Manny says.

"You want grosser he wants me to call him by his first name, Archie," Emma says.

"Oh come on Em, he's trying and he makes your mom really happy isn't that what matters?" I tell her.

"Yeah, I guess. It's just I keep seeing him everywhere I go," she tells me.

"Well give him a chance he might surprise you," I say picking up my things, "My mom did."

I walk to my locker and see Max stood there smiling at me.

"You know some might call this stalking," I tell him making him move off my locker so I can open it.

"It's not stalking if we're friends," he says.

"I never said we were friends,"

"Doesn't matter. I know things about you and you know things about me therefore that makes us friends,"

"Wow, are you that desperate to be friends with me," I say closing my locker and walking away with Max running up next to me.

"I'm not desperate I just know a cool girl when I see one,"

"Fine. We're friends I guess," I tell him and his smile widens and I roll my eyes and walk quickly away.

🌸🌸🌸

Paris's Pov:
Outfit:

Paris's Pov:Outfit: