Chapter 28 - The Pain

I was running down the halls of Ouran, eager to tell the guys I had already started to remember things, when I hit into somebody.

"I'm so sorry." I apologized. "I guess I was in too much a rush to see where I was going."

"Its okay" a somewhat familiar voice replied.

"Oh its you. You were one of the people who visited me on Saturday."

"Oh Kino, it's you."

I had run into the same short brown haired boy from when I was at the hospital.

"Here let me help you up." I stood up and extended my hand to help him up.

"Thanks." He replied, thankfully letting me help.

"Actually I was rushing to see you or the-"

My words trailed off when I spotted something from over his shoulder. There was a girl holding a bouquet of roses and wearing a Tiara. The boy, I'm guessing was her boyfriend, was wearing a princely crown.

"Crowns..." I whispered almost silently to myself.

"Kino are you-?"

I couldn't hear the rest of what he was saying when...

Flash! Ring! Bang!

More images.

"My lovely daughter looks so feminine." the blond boy from before called.

"I'm Tamaki Suoh, The King." He revealed, striking a pose.

"Tamaki...?" I murmered again.

"Huh?" The boy questioned puzzled.

"Tamaki" I repeated, smiling up at him.

"Y-you remember!?"

"Yeah! I mean it's still a little hazy but I remember who our King is. Along with Honni-senpai, Mori-senpai and Kyoya." I smiled wider. "That just leaves you and the twins."

"That's amazing Kino. To think you're regaining your memories so quickly... That's so good!" She grinned back. "Now come on, I'll walk with you to class."

"Thanks. Sorry what did you say your name was?"

"Haruhi."

"Okay then. Thank you, Haruhi."

We walked back to class as I explained to Haruhi how I started to remember everyone.

Kyoya with the money, since he was so stingy about it. Honni and Mori with the whole shower flip thing, as they are masters at karate. Then Takami a minute a go with the roses and crown. We finally reached our class and since I was in such a rush we were early. In our room was non other than those I had remembered.

"Guys! Hey!" I called out almost a little too enthusiastically.

"Hey Kino." Tamaki said, kinda akwardly.

"It's okay senpai. I'm starting to remember." I told them.

"What!?" They all yelled.

"Prove it!" Tamaki demanded.

"Really? I thought that my own DAD would believe me." I directed.

"She really has remembered me!" Tamaki squealed, giving me a bear hug again.

"I'm happy too but I need air!" I gasped, he let go.

"Do you emember anyone else?" He asked, finally freeing me from the hug.