Chapter 25 - ¿End?

I woke up the next morning in my nice comfy bed...in my PJs.

'My PJs... HIKARU THAT PERVERT!!!'

Turns out that Hikaru put me in bed, changes me into my PJs, left and let the door lock behind him. In my angered rage I quickly got dressed, had breakfast, grabbed my bag and ran out to get a taxi to the twins house.

I didn't care that it was 7:30am and they were probably still getting ready for school, I was gonna give Hikaru the headache of his nightmares. I agitatedly knocked on the door and a maid greeted me.

"Excuse me, I know I may be quite early, but do you think it is possible for me to have a word with Hikaru." I smiled, hiding my rage and trying to take the attention off my twitching eye.

"Of course." She smiled sweetly back.

She moved out the way so I could enter and I strolled over to the bottom of the staircase.

"The twins should be down in just a few minutes." The maid informed me. "Would you like me to get you anything?"

"No thank you, I am quite alright." I told her.

She then happily bounced away into the kitchen. A few minutes later Hikaru came sliding down the banister to greet me.

"Morning Kino. What bring you to here so early?" Kaoru asked, walking down the stairs.

"I came to have a talk with Hikaru about something." I smirked with anger, my eye twitching out of control.

"Whoa. You seem real pissed." Kaoru stated. "Hikaru...what did you do?"

"I didn't do nothing!" He exclaimed.

"YOU KNOW FULL WELL WHAT YOU DID YOU PERVERT!!!" I screamed.

"Hey! Not so loud!" Hikaru pouted. "And what do you mean pervert?"

"You know exactly what you did after I fell asleep and before you left." I stated.

"What he do?" Kaoru asked.

"This dirty pervert took my goddamn clothes off, right to the underwear, then put me in my PJs." I whisper yelled. "Even though he knew I'd be fine in my uniform as I have done it a million times before"

"Whoa dude. Ever heard of personal matters." Kaoru joked.

"Hey. I couldn't let you sleep in your uniform, now could I?" He tried to argue.

"You knew I wouldn't have given two shit whether I was in my uniform."

"Sorry okay."

"Hell no bitch, you owe me."

"What do I have to do?" He said in a high pitches offended tone.

"Let's see...you have to...." As I thought, a smirk appeared on my face.

I leaned into his ear and whispered my demand.

"What! No way! You aren't making me do that!"

I glared at him, before turning my back at him. Giving him the silent treatment.

"Kino please don't make me."

I kept my mouth quiet.

"Kino please don't ignore me!" He begged.

Silence.

"...okay fine! I'll do it." He sighed.

"Yay!"

"What does he have to do?" Kaoru asked.

"Secreeeet." I sang.

"Masters, Ma'am. It's still quite early. Would you all like to have dinner in the hall before the car takes you to school?"