Chapter 17 - Haruhi's House

When Tamaki saw us he went on a rant at Kyoya.

"Why did you invite those two double gangers?!" He cried.

"Well, I knew you wouldn't have the guts to go by yourself so I thought it be best if we all came." Kyoya replied. "Okay guys looks like our great leader can deal with this by himself." He said, shoving us away.

"What no way! We're staying!" The twins told Kyoya.

"No. I'm sorry." Tamaki begged. "Please don't leave me alone."

I rolled my eyes. He organized us into a line and said about how we should try not and insult her. Tamaki said about how words such as 'run down' and 'shabby' are forbidden.

'They do know I live in the same sorta place as Haruhi right?'

"Try not to upset her or make her say anything that may make her tell us to leave" Tamaki informed.

"Its too late for that! Go away!" I heard an all too familiar peeved voice ring.

We all turned to see a very annoyed Haruhi. She was wearing a pink dress over a white T-shirt and blue jeans.

A woman then came up to her, who was apparently the Land Lady. She seemed very frazzled and confused about the sudden appearance of rich people. Tamaki then went over and used his abilities of being a princely character and charmed her into calming down.

I let out a sigh and put my face in my hand.

'Twat'

Haruhi eventually decided to let us all in. We took off our shoes and headed into the living space.

"It's kinda small" The twins pointed out.

"I known it's a tight fit men but just bring your legs in and sit gym style. Commoners have specially developed this technique to conserve space." Tamaki stated.

Me and Haruhi both let out a sigh.

"This is a really nice place you got here." I told her.

"Thanks. I just wish I could of had some warning to them coming over first." She groaned.

"Well, at least you went shopping first."

"Touché."

We let out a small laugh and I sat down with the others, between Hiakru and where Haruhi would sit.

"I'll go make some tea." Haruhi told us.

"Here. Use this. Its black tea our father got us from Africa." Hikaru suggested.

"Its best served as milk tea. Do you have any milk?" Kaoru questioned.

"I'll go check."

Haruhi went into the kitchen to make this African tea. Tamaki and the twins were rambling about how not to embarrass her. Then they went ahead and made it into a competition.

"Do you guys really have to keep making up silly bets and competitions like that. It's kinda stupid and pointless if you ask me." I pointed out.

Tamaki glared at me and I rolled my eyes.

Haruhi then came back in and served out the tea.

"Thanks Haruhi." I smiled,  taking the cup and having a sip. It tasted really nice.

Honni-senpai then took out a box to reveal the cake he had brought.

"You can pick yours first Haru-chan and Ki-chan." He smiled.

"Thanks. I'll take the strawberry." Haruhi picked.

"What about you Ki-chan?" Honni questioned

"Um...well..I don't really like cake." I admitted.