sinful lust

He was a sinner, you were a saint. With bronzed skin, pomegranate lips, and sappy caramel eyes you became intricately entangled each time he so much as spoke your name off his saccharine lips that leaked honeyed poison.

Kisses like smooth melted butter, hot and silkily sweet. You burned like sleek candle wax, he as the lit match, and you the cretinous fool who allowed it. His touches struck lightening across your tinted red beige skin and thunder to your ever beating heart.

This boy was an atheistic storm, exquisitely beguiling, he rained a violent torrential down poor upon you with every prickly caress leaving traces of bramble rose as blemishes, his very own mark proving your incessant sins.

He drew horizons along the lines of your arms, erupting in minuscule shutter-feeling dots, as drops do on innocent flower petals. Lust sparkled the air, sprinkling fairy dust, intoxicating every wicked stroke of contact leaving you high in a dazzling daze.

Lies spilled from his tasty tongue as juice from a plum, whispering sweet promises, reveries specked imprints in your brain, sticky and sugary as sap.

Lips touched, hands felt, words exchanged. Tears shed down the wallows of your cheeks as your body ached craving unholy things. You, a contagion polluting my brain as harmful algae does water clear as crystals.

Over the edge he left you, wonderstruck, and greedily yearning more. After all, he was a sinner and you were stained in him, a faux saint now in a puddle of absent desire.