First Encounter

I have blessed you all with an early update.

"Hello, Chat Noir, I am Iris." Chat heard her speak through Stormy.

"It's nice to talk to you, M'lady. But I'd prefer to talk face to face if you don't mind." Chat successfully managed to swallow his stuttering words and put together a good 'first sentence'.

Stormy, Uhh, I mean, Lady Iris laughed.

"I get what you are trying to say. You might have gotten confused between me and Stormy Weather. Don't worry, I don't prefer these means of communication either. I was hoping we could meet at the Eiffel Tower tonight. What do you say?" She smiled.

"It's fine by me, m'lady, as long as I get to see you." He swooped in and gently planted a kiss on her hand.

She withdrew it quickly, and blushed, "A-Aren't you bold. Hehe. Never mind. We'll meet at the Eiffel Tower tonight. See you. Please try to get Stormy to her home. I've almost exhausted my miraculous. I should be detransforming soon now." She said.

"Wait! You mean, I am allowed to know who your chosen are? Aren't we supposed to keep our identities a secret?"

"Oh, we are. Not my chosen. Of course, if you're not completely comfortable, I presume I can handle a minute or two more. It's no big deal, really." She said.

"N-No! I was just, surprised is all. Don't worry, I'll escort her home."

"Thank you."

Chat saw Stormy first regain control of herself and then, a golden aura surrounded her as she de-transformed into Aurore Boreale.

"Hey, Chat Noir. Nice to meet you." She smiled tiredly as she stood back up.

"So you were Stormy Weather. The weather girl! Of course! I should have known!" Chat laughed.

"No big deal." She laughed right back.

"So, how did it feel?"

"Huh?"

"Being the first chosen. Were you shocked? Surprised?"

"Actually, I was honoured. When I first heard a voice inside my head, I felt like I was going cray-cray. But then, Lady Iris explained what was going on and how she needed my help to defeat the villain. Also, she chose me to be her first 'chosen' for one more reason."

"What?"

*

"People of Paris! The weather reports will be on your television screens soon, however, before we begin, there is one thing I'd like to share." Marinette saw Aurore on the live television giving her weather report but also mentioning the day's incidents just as she told her to.

"This morning, people witnessed a fight between Darkbug, a giant monster which is known as a sentimonster, and Chat Noir. Along with Chat Noir was another ally, named 'Stormy Weather'. Let me tell you, for a fact, that luckily, our dear Chat Noir won't be alone anymore. He has allies to fight alongside him. And Stormy Weather was one of them. a temporary superhero. They would not be the same. You'll see more of these heroes fighting to save the city we hold dear. The ones who protect us are Chat Noir and Lady Iris, the one who appoints all these superheroes. I can promise you that someday you will see Lady Iris herself in battle, but for now, if during an attack, any golden butterfly comes to you and you can hear a voice inside your head, do not panic. That is a sign that you will be the on fighting alongside Chat Noir. Thank you. That is all the information I have for now."

"Wait, Aurore, how do you know about all of this?" Mirelle, Aurore's co-host asked her, while on live camera of course.

She smiled.