Tikki

"I scratched on all your couches and pissed in your shoes."

"I'm your master! You're supposed to obey me! And I want you to behave!"

"Since when did you care about what's supposed to happen? Else you'd never use the Ladybug miraculous for terrorising the city. Because that's what's not supposed to happen. Ladybug's miraculous should not fall under the hands of evil. Especially not a male. They're called 'Lady'bug miraculous holders for a reason!" Tikki grumbled.

"Ughhh!"

"That's right, prick. Regret your life decisions." Tikki held out both of her hands in front of her face as if pointing middle fingers to Gabriel while sticking her tongue out annoyingly

" Tikki held out both of her hands in front of her face as if pointing middle fingers to Gabriel while sticking her tongue out annoyingly

(lmao wut did I just draw-)

(Peru, if you're reading this, then sorry-)

"You little-" Gabriel lurked forward to catch the kwami but the latter dodged him (and quite gracefully, at that) which in turn led him to...

"I'M SO SORRY SIR I SHOULDN'T HAVE WALKED IN AT THAT MOMENT! I'M SORRY-"

"Nathalie. Not a word about this to anyone. You hear me?"

It was quite awkward (to say the least) to see THE Gabriel Agreste, lying head-first on a bunch of magazines (not the good kind) with a very triumphant smirk resting on Tikki's face as she stood with her legs on his (dumb) head.

"YESSIR!"

And with that, Nathalie slammed the door.

("What were those magazines doing there anyway!?" Nathalie asked herself.)

"YOU STOP RIGHT THIS INSTANT OR ELSE I'LL MUTE YOU!" Gabriel threatened.

Tikki, on the contrary, wasn't even fazed by the threat.

"Oh, you can try. I'll make sure to make your life a living hell." Tikki charmingly threatened back.

"...Ha." The man chuckled cockily. "How exactly do you plan to do that?"

"Bruh. Did you even hear the first line I said in the chapter?"

"Wait-"

"What-?"

"What did you just say? What are we, in a book?"

"Never mind that. I'll make Adrien dress up like you and make him beg for money on the streets. I'll tell Nathalie what those magazines were doing here. I'll tell gorilla about why you didn't want him to have that action figure because it was you who actually wants those. Oh! I'll tell them about your stupid action figure collection. I'll somehow pass Nadja Chamack the news that you're so obsessed with Sailor Moon that it's actually creepy and when Emilie finally wakes up, I'll tell her about that creepy shrine you had of hers years before you actually even breathed next to each other. You were such a huge stalker that it was creepy. Any more suggestions you want to hear from me?" Tikki ended the speech with a smirk.

"N-No Ma'am!"

(HOW THE HELL DID SHE FIND OUT ABOUT SAILOR MOON!? AND THAT EMILIE SHRINE!?)

"That's more like it."

Gabriel could only grumble.

"I want something to eat," Tikki said.

"WHAT!? I haven't even transformed yet!"

"..."

"Fine!"

Gabriel brought some chocolates.

"Cookies only," Tikki demanded.

"Uggghhh!" He summoned Nathalie for the job.

She brought some cookies.

"Dupain-Cheng cookies only."

*

Tikki returned to her own super-luxury chamber (which, of course, she got thanks to blackmail) and sat grimly, much unlike her previous attitude, while thinking, 'He doesn't even feel the presence of another kwami in this house. That's good. As long as he doesn't know about Plagg, it'll be okay. However, I don't think Plagg has sensed me yet. After all, that crook did forbade my aura to spread beyond this room. Plagg. Adrien is Chat Noir. A wonderful choice as always, Master. But just this once..."

A single tear escaped her eyes.

"...you failed."

Sure, she was acting tough.

Sure, she enjoyed teasing that cocky bastard.

But...

He was right.

He was his master.

She was supposed to obey him.

And the worst thing of all...

Is that he knows that fact.

He was going easy on her.

He wasn't punishing her.

She didn't tell him about what the power of being the owner of a kwami was.

How miserable he could make her life.

If only he wished it.

Normally, the owner of a miraculous knows all the rules and restrictions they could put over kwamis. The power they could exercise over them. But this case was the case of a villain. As long as she remained strong, and there was hope within her, she could never subject to his commands.

She would never fall under the forces of evil.

She simply couldn't.

For she was the very first kwami to ever exist.

She was the kwami of Ladybug.

The kwami of Creation.

"Don't cry, Tikki. We'll get out of here as soon as Master figures a way out."

The calming presence of one of her own kind was welcomed.

"How long can we keep this up, Duusu?"

"I don't know Tikki." The weeping kwami replied.

"I simply don't know..."