Chat Noir

Nooroo smirked almost evilly.

"Wipe that smug look off of your face, you purple lemon." Marinette groaned as she lay of the ground, her voice muffled as she literally face planted on the floor.

"Tired so soon? I took you for more of a fighter. Guess I was wrong!" Nooroo chimed playfully.

"It's just more exhausting than it looks. Glad I don't have to fight and do the akumatization at the same time." Marinette lazily hopped back to her feet.

"Not yet. You'll learn it soon enough, however. Out of all the miraculous, those of the peacock and the butterfly ones are the most energy consuming ones. Especially if you are to fight alongside your chosen." Nooroo retorted.

(Chosen refers to the person who's been akumatized. In the show, I believe, they're referred to as victims. I won't be using that term here since the chosen would give their full consent and then transform.)

"Okay. But how long do you think it'll take me to learn to do both things at once?"

"Two weeks at least. That too, has been altered from a month since you're grasping power is more efficient than I had accounted it to be." Said Nooroo analytically.

"Ha! Score One for Marinette!" The said bluenette cheered.

"Okay. Now, let us wait for sometime and then, you shall transform again."

"Roger that!"

*

"The guy's more pig-headed than I thought." Plagg noted as he saw the weird man with the ladybug miraculous appear on T.V.

"He's made an appearance. And Paris is shook. They don't know what's happening and are scared. That demand about my miraculous is more straightforward than I imagined. The man is smart. He wants his presence to be feared." Adrien said, not taking his eyes off his comic book, showing the least respect he could to his nemesis.

Plagg liked him instantly.

"Whatever. He's a pig-head to me." Plagg shrugged and returned to enjoying his cheese palace.

"So, under normal circumstances, the holder of the Ladybug miraculous is supposed to be my partner against evil. Has anything like this-" he pointed to the photo of Darkbug on T.V, "-has happened before or not?"

"Over the last million years, I think not. Especially considering that I was the only one causing any serious trouble in those centuries." Plagg trailed off about how he destroyed Atlantis and caused the extinction of dinosaurs when he was cut off by Adrien's palm on his head.

The latter had a hand on his head (as an action of petting Plagg on his head) and was occupied by the television cutting off his kwami with a simple, "Yeah, sure."

"I have never been more disrespected in my life. And that's a longggggggggg time." Plagg grumbled sarcastically.

"So, what are we supposed to do?"

"No. Not 'we'. You're on your own on this one, pal. Leave me and my beloved cheese out of it."

"Cut it out, Plagg. Am I supposed to fight him alone?"

"Thinking about it now, Master did tell me something about a partner but that time I was busy scraping dust out of my ears so I didn't pay attention. Sorry buddy. Like I said, you're on your own."

"Why do I have to deal with you again?" Adrien groaned genuinely.

Although a part of him did like the idea of a teenage rebellion and being a superhero allowed him to do whatever he wanted. No stupid (sorry, father!) Gabriel Agreste to control Chat Noir.