Plans for Someone Special

Time for some quality Adrienette. Hoohoohaha.

Click.

Click.

Tap.

Tap.

Marinette kept on clicking and un-clicking her pen as her fingernails kept tapping restlessly on the wooden table. (A habit she didn't realise she picked when listening to one of Nooroo's "boring" lectures about she could actually stop obsessing over possible 'chosen' names, and Adrien, for that matter.)

Afflicted by all the noise, Alya finally asked.

"Why are you so tense, Mari?" Alya nudged her uncharacteristically peaceful best friend with a raised eyebrow and concern lacing her tone.

"Oh!" Marinette snapped out of her reverie-like state and got sucked back into reality.

"I-It's nothing, Als. Really."

"It's not nothing when you see your always 'so calm'"- she said, sarcastically, "bff act more worked up than usual. Spill." She demanded.

One of the things Marinette admired about her brown-haired best friend was her persuasive nature.

However, the one thing of her brown-haired best friend she was annoyed by (to the very last nerve, might I add) was also, that same persuasive nature of hers.

Finally, giving in, Marinette spilt everything that had been poking and punching the different corners of her poor little mind to Alya.

Wouldn't be a lie saying that the latter instantly regretting asking her.

"Alya. IT'S ADRIEN'S BIRTHDAY THIS WEEK! HIS BIRTHDAY IS DAY AFTER TOMORROW! HEAR ME! DAY AFTER T-O-M-M-O-R-O-W! WHAT DO I DO!? I HAVE TO PREPARE SOMETHING! BUT WHAT!? HE IS SO PERFECT AND I- HE HAS EVERYTHING! EVERYTHING! ALYA HELPPPPPPPPP!"

You know one of those times where you say something stupid and it leads you into a whole mess which you could never get out of?

Well, that's what Alya was feeling like.

"Girl, you seriously need to get a grip. You made him a scarf in season 1 so how about another gift somewhat similar. Also, you spelt 'Tomorrow' wrong."

"What the hell you even talking bout?" Marinette made the 'the-hell?' face and asked her best friend.

"Beats me." Alya casually stated and went back to posting another update on the ladyblog.

Speaking of which, she once checked out the Ladyblog which her best friend created once she heard Aurore talking about Lady Iris.
And honestly, she was straight up amused.

And horrified.

When she saw all those crazy fan theories about what she- oops- uhh, Iris might look like.

And when she said crazy, it meant crazy to the level that might put her theories about Nooroo's existence when she first met him to shame.
(Refer to chapter 1 or something. I could check but I don't feel like it rn.)

Some people were almost accurate.

While the ones she found funny were some of the drawings made from a bunch of kids.

I mean, they literally drew her with a ball gown.

How was she supposed to fight in a ball gown?

Sorry, hun, only Disney could pull it off.

And not even always, at that.

And that horrifying description.  (which was too horrible to be a drawing. Also, it couldn't have been a drawing because the person who came up with that horrendous idea probably sucked as an artist.)