Who's More Important?

You know what's harder than writing a chapter?

Naming the chapter.

GIVING A GODDAMN TITLE TO THAT CHAPTER.

*

It's time.

"Tikki, bring me the peacock miraculous."

"Please, don't do this."

"I said, bring me the miraculous. Unless you wanna go through that again."

"P-Please, do anything you want to me just-just spare Duusu! She's been through a lot-"

"I am doing this for Duusu, don't you see?"

"Y-You might think that but you're not!"

"What do you know about what I think?"

"I-"

"Nothing. Nothing, right?"

"..."

"I am going to fix the peacock miraculous."

"But how could you do that!? Not even Mas-" Tikki caught herself, "Not even most of the strongest superheroes could do it!"

"That's because they did not have it."

"Have wha-" Tikki gasped as she realised the book the brunette was carrying.

"The Grimoire."

"W-Where did you get this from?"

"You realize, my sweet Tikki, that you're in no position to ask me any questions."

"R-Right."

"But, since I am feeling quite generous today, I might as well tell you. I had this book off your previous master."

"G-Gabriel had the Grimoire!?"

"Indeed. He did."

"B-But even if you do have it, you can't translate it! Only the guardians can!"

"Oh is that so?"

"What do you-"

*

"PLAGG WHAT DO I DO!???" Adrien cried for the twenty-ninth time that hour, begging Plagg to do something-anything!

"Kid, I have told you this countless times. And I will tell you this again. Stop. Simping. For. Pigtails."

"I am not simping!"

"And I can fart rainbows."

"You can actually fart RAINBOWS!?-"

Plagg looked incredulously at his holder.

"OF COURSE NOT, KID! ARE YOU STUPID!?"

Reminding himself of his predicament, Adrien got back to beggi-uh-asking for help.

"HELP MEEEE!"

"YOU'RE NOT HUMAN WHEN YOU'RE NEAR HER, KID!! I AM LOWKEY SCARED OF THAT MARINETTE SHRINE IN YOUR BA-oompf-" Plagg's mouth was shut by a hasty Adrien.

"We do not speak of that."

"Wait until I tell her."

"When will that ever be?"