Chapter 11

The sharp scent of disinfectant awakens me from my peaceful death and I jolt awake.
I feel like all of my senses are magnified and I open my eyes easily.
At first the bright lights are blinding but my eyes adjust and I make out a startlingly white hospital room.
I'm lying in a plain white bed that's like lying on a fluffy marshmellow after the dead leaves and mud.
There are some fancy looking computers standing next to me and a large bad of liquid with a tube running out of it.
I realise with a fright all the wires and tubes are connected to me. I freak out and try to rip them out and stand up.
I freak out even more when I realise I'm strapped to the bed.
I wail and struggle to free myself when I'm hit with realisation.
I'm reacting like a caged animal who's tied up. I guess I am a monster so I'm restrained to keep everyone else safe but I'm not comforted by the thought.
I try to calm down but when a bunch of people burst in with masks and white clothes I start to try and get free again.
One holds a mask to my face while the other hold down my kicking legs.
I loose consciousness.

I wake up again but not in a hospital bed but in a weird room with padded walls and floors. There is a large room where people watch me through
I'm in a cage for crazy people.... Great!
I recognise the face of the people staring at me.
Jake, Dylan, Martha and Luke.
I try to move closer to them but I realise there are handcuffs on my wrists and and I'm chained to each wall.
I pull on the them and they dig into my wrists.
I pull again just to feel the pain to remind myself this isn't a dream.
I pull repeatedly for the next five minutes watching the people's face through the windows getting more and more pained.
My wrists are rubbed raw when Luke suddenly bangs his fists against the window.
I can barely hear through the glass but I do hear it.
"Please stop!" Luke says, his voice strained.
"Let me go!" I plead back.
"I don't want to hurt anyone else!" I whisper, crumpling to the ground into a heap.
I hear a door being opened and I look up.
They are all standing there, but at a safe difference away.
"Look Vicky you can't hurt us..." Jake says awkwardly.
"What do you mean?" I reply angrily, almost insulted for some reason.
I notice that they are completely unscathed. No sign of any injuries even though I pretty sure Dylan was hit by a piece of ceiling.
Hmm....
"It's time we explained what's going on...."

------
I know pretty much everyone is tired of hearing. 'I'll explain later' or 'you'll find out'
Sorry I had to leave it at a cliffhanger.
NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE ONE WERE EVERYTHING IS EXPLAINED YAYYYYY

Anyways we didn't hit our goal of 7 votes :/
But I really wanted to update for all my followers that voted and we were SO close (six votes)
And I was kinda scared that martha was gonna hurt me if I didn't update :P
Goal: 40 reads, 6 votes and 8 comments

This chapter is dedicated to my best friend jessica who is going through hard times
ily! xxx
-DJxKawaii