Chapter 5

"It's a magic trick we do!!" Jake suggested.
"Yep that's it!" Dylan agreed.
"We act like we switched bodies but we really are just pretending and changing our voices!!" Jake says eagerly.
"Yes that's it! Hahaha" Dylan's forced laugh sounds painful.
I roll my eyes and cross my arms.
"Yeah right!"
Dylan glared at me while Jake looked down at his shoes in shame.
"Look Dad will tell you when he wants to besides you don't deserve to know the truth your not one of us your a normie!" Dylan spat.
His words stung even though I didn't understand them. Why did he hate me?
"Ouch dudddeeeeee! You are meannnnnn" Jake said wide eyed
"Shut up Jake"
"WELL SOMONES IN A BAD MOOD"
Dylan stayed silent and stomped off and climbed into the front.
"Don't mind him Victoria he's just being a brat as usual" Jake said, winking at me.
I smiled.
"Hmmmm Victoria is a mouthful how bout I call you Vicky"
"Sure I've always wanted a nickname" I say trying to act happy but I'm still confused and hurt by Dylan's words.
"Ok Vicky" he said winking at me again.
"I think you have some sort of eye disorder because it keeps twitching," I tease, laughing as his smirk disappears.
"Awwww dammit, I was trying to be cool!" He whined.
My dad popped his head out of the front.
"It's almost 10 go to sleep there are some sleeping bags in the cupboard!"
Woah the time flew it feels like a few minutes ago since Sophia's.... I stop myself and push the memory out of my head.
Even though my arms were behind my back I can't help but feel it was my fault.
I am a murderer....
I shudder and try and forget it.
I go over and help Jake go through the stuff in one of the built in storages.
We eventually find some blankets and sleeping bag.
I make a little nest on the ground and snuggle in.
Me and Jake giggle for a few hours before dad gives out to us and we settle down.
The last thing I ask him is the question Ive been holding back all day.
"Jake?"
"Hmm?"
"Where are we going?"
Silence.
"You'll find out soon..." he eventually answers.
Then I give up and let sleep consume me.

Please vote and comment! If I get three votes and one comment I'll upload another chapter :)