Chapter 12: In The End

* 6 years later*

*Lyric's POV*

"UNCLE DANNY! STOP!" I hear my daughter, Oliver yell. "NOT UNTIL YOU GIVE ME A HUG!" Danny yells chasing her through the house. "DANIEL ROBERT AND OLIVER DAKOTA, DONT YOU BREAK ANYTHING." I scream at them as they keep running. "Come on love, they are just having fun." Ben says coming up and holding me by my waist. "I know, but if they break any thing, it will be their asses." I say with a chuckle. Just then, the door bell rings. "I GOT IT!" Oliver yells running and opening the door. "UNCLE JAMES, UNCLE SAM. Where's uncle Cameron?" Oliver says frowning. "RIGHT HERE!" Cam says running up behind her and picking her up. "UNCLE CAM!" Oliver sqweals. "Our family is really something." Danny says putting his arm around my shoulder. "And just think, if you wouldn't have taken me at 18, we wouldn't be here." I say smiling at my brother. I am now 26 years old and Ben and I have been married for 7 years now. He proposed on my 19th birthday. Soon after, I got pregnant with my now 6 year old daughter Oliver. As for Ash and James, they got married a year after Ben and I. They now have a daughter named Ryan, who is 5. Ash and I are still attached at the hip. Her, Ben, James, and I all live together right next door to Sam, Cameron, and Danny. And its only the start. And that's my crazy life, starring Asking Alexandria.

A/N: IM SO SORRY THATS HOW THE STORY ENDED. I feel like the chapter before this was horrible and I have lost interest in this story. but for those who read it from the start I hope you enjoyed it. I am in the process of choosing which story to put up on here from my many notebooks. I have Andrew Bisante, Chris Motionless, Michael Clifford, Johnnie Guilbert, and Oliver Sykes. If you would comment who you would rather read about that would be perfect. I fucking love all my beautiful creatures of wattpad. you guys are fucking rad.