Chapter 3: Not The American Average

*Lyric's POV*

"Ash.. Lyric.. Can't.. Breathe." Danny croaked out. Ash and I let him go, "Why didn't you tell me!?" I yell. "Because I wanted it to be a secret." Danny says with a laugh. I turn to Ben, Sam, James, and Cam, "Did you guys know about any of this?" I question. "Well duh. I mean we live here." Cam says and laughs. Ash still hasn't spoken. Her and James get like this everytime they are around eachother. "FOR FUCKS SAKE, JAMES AND ASH!" I yell knocking them both out of their daize. "S-sorry.." they say in unison. Everyone just laughs. I glance at Ben and see he is starring at me. When he notices he looks at the floor. "BEN!" I yell running over to him. "What love?" He asks. I grab his hand and run to the door. James, Ash, Sam, Danny and Cam were all starring, "Be right back." I say then run out the door. "Where are we going love?" Ben asks with a puzzled look. "You'll see." I say running down the street with Ben's hand in mine. We reach the park a few roads over, "Why are we here?" Ben asked clueless. This was where I came when Danny left. I would go and sit on the dock and hope for Danny to come home. Every day he didn't it got worse. When Ash found out she would come here and cry with me. "This was where I came when Danny left." I told Ben. I lead him down to the dock and sat down. I looked at the lake. How it shined in the moon light with the stars, it is so beautiful. Ben sat down next to me and just starred at the horizon. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" I ask as I look over at him. He smiles, "When was the last time you were here?" Ben asks. "I come here quite often. I come here when I get sad." I confess to him. He grabs my hand and looks me in my eyes, then pulls me into a hug. "I love you Lyric." Ben says. I squeaze him tight, "I love you too, Ben." I say. We pull away and he smiles at me. "Let's get back home." Ben says. "Race you!" I say running as fast as I could to my house. "No fair!" Ben yells far from behind me. I run inside my house panting earning confusing looks from the guys and Ash. "I won the race." I say inbetween breaths. All they did was laugh. Ben and I used to do this type of shit when we were younger. Just then, Ben came in and collapsed on the floor out of breathe. "That.. wasn't... fair." Ben said nearly out of breaht. Everyone just chuckles. "Guys come sit. We are going to watch Perks of Being a Wallflower!" Sam yells. "Let me guess, James was the one to pick the movie this time and he immediatly turned to Ash? I say with a smirk. They both go red instantly. "CAN YOU GUYS JUST DATE ALREADY OR?" I screech at the both of them. "WILL YOU AND BEN DATE ALREADY?!" Ash yells at Ben and I. We both go red just like James and Ash. I go to the living room and it is Danny, Ben, and I on one couch, Sam and Cam on the floor, and James and Ash on the other couch. I look over at James and Ash and Ash has her head on James's shoulder. I pull out my phone and decide to post a photo of them on twitter. "@TheeLyricWorsnop: Look at this cute couple! @cassells & @TheeAshTaylor! I ship #Jash so hard." And with that, I sent the tweet. I look at them pull out their phones and turn red and give me the death stare. I may have just started World War 3.

*Ben's POV*

When Lyric told me about how she went to the park when Danny left and how she went there when she was sad. When she told me that, I got a little upset. Thankfully, she didn't realize. Her starring at the lake was so perfect. How her blue and red fringe falls on her delicate face, how her pale skin shines in the light, showing her tattoos off very nicely. How her spider bites shine in the moon light. God, everything about this girl is perfect. I get up and look at Lyric, "Let's get back home." I say. She gets up slowly then yells "Race you!" She says and takes off catching me off gaurd. "No fair!" I say running after her. As soon as I walk inside, Lyric says "I won the race." "That.. wasn't.. fair." was all I could choke out. Then Danny calls us all over to the living room to watch Perks of Being a Wallflower. I assume Ash picked it out considering it was James's turn to pick the movie and James would NEVER pick a movie like that. It was Danny, Lyric and I on one couch, Ash and James on another, and Sam and Cam on the floor. I look at Lyric and she pulls out her phone and posts a picture of James and Ash on twitter. As soon as Lyric pressed "Tweet" James and Ash get a notification and pull out their phones. Their faces instantly turn red, and they give Lyric a death stare. I chuckle quietly to Lyric. She just looks up and smiles at me. About half way through the movie, Lyric is asleep with her head in my lap and her legs on Danny. I look at Danny and we just start laughing. Lyric literally falls asleep half way through every movie we watch. Even if we are at a movie theatre. I look over to James and Ash and Ash is completely out too. Looks like Danny, Ash, James, Lyric and I are sleeping in the living room tonight. And knowing Cam and Sam, they will be to lazy to even walk up the stairs. Wooo! A fucking A slumber party in the living room tonight!

*A/N: This chapter is partically dedicated to my cousin who the character Ash is based off of! Go read her stories as well! @laniexxx is her user. OKAY WELL ENJOY THIS UPDATE. PEACESKIES MY BEAUTIFUL CREATURES OF WATTPAD. BE SURE TO VOTE, SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS, AND LEAVE ME COMMENTS TELLING ME WHAT YOU THINK.*