Chapter 2: The Tainted Clock is Counting Down

*Lyric's POV*

I was showing Sam, James and Cam my finished tattoo, when I glanced over and saws that Danny had went to the kitchen to speak with Ben. I wonder what they were talking about. Ben and Danny came out of the kitchen with worried looks on their faces, then Danny finaly spoke up, "Guys, we need to have a meeting." We all look at each other a bit confused then follow them to the basement. "What is this about dude?" James asks. "Just sit." Danny demands. "Ben and I have recently discovered some news and it is heartbreaking.."Danny says with a sad look on his face then glances at me. Please tell me that he isn't talking about what I think he is talking about. "Lyric.. would you like to tell us or would you be more comfortable with me doing it. We only want to help." Danny says assuring me. This is the day I have dreaded my entire 18 years of life. "Um.." was all I could say while I hold back the tears. By now Sam, James, and Cam had caught on to what they were talking about and had sad looks as well. "Well, I guess it all started when you left.." I said looking down. Danny had left for a month and a half and it was complete hell. Danny ran over to me and hugged me as tight as he could. "I'm so sorry. I regret ever leaving." Danny said as his voice cracked. This was the first time I have ever seen Danny cry in almost 13 years. "Danny, don't blame yourself. That is the last thing I want you to do." I say pulling away with a slight laugh. "Promise you will never do it again." Danny says looking me straight in the eyes. "It's been almost 7 months.. I think i'm okay." I say. Danny smiles and hugs me again. "Will you at least show us..?" Sam asked with a concerned look. I pull up my sleeves and show them. As soon as Ben sees them he pulls me into a hug. I feel my shirt get a little damp, I guess he had been crying as well. "Guys. Stop this crying shit. I haven't even thought about any of that for a long time." I say getting a little aggravated. "Well, we just really care." James said. "I know. And I love every last one of you for that." I say. They all flash me their goregous smiles. "Now, I'm going to call Ash and she is coming over. James, don't get so flustered this time." I laugh. "Well, I'm sorry. But she is pretty damn amazing if you ask me." James says getting red. "Awww, Cassells is red!" I yell and all the guys turn to James and chuckle. "Shut the fuck up you wanker!" James yells. I run to my room to call Ash. "Hey be ready in 15 minutes, I'll be over and you're coming to my house." I say. "Is James going to be there?" she asks immediatly. "Isn't his bitch ass always?" I answer and laugh. "Good point. See you soon love." She says and hangs up. God, she is absessed. I swear.

*James's POV*

Everytime anyone says Ash's name she comes over, I become a nervous wreck. She is the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on. She doesn't know I like her, but judging on the way I act around her I'm pretty sure nobody has too. She is just, perfect. And she will be mine no matter what.

*Lyric's POV*

I get to Ash's and I just walk in. "Hey, mom!" I say to Ash's mom as I run up to Ash's room. Before I enter Ash's room, I hear her say, "Hey daughter!" Since Ash and I have been friends so long her parents know about my parents and everything and help me with pretty much anything I need. Well, when Danny can't. "Hey hoe." I say as I go into Ash's room. She looks stunning, but then again. She always does. Her brown and red hair sits on her shoulders perfectly. She is wearing black skinny jeans, a white Bring Me The Horizon shirt, and her all black Vans. "You look hot today." she tells me. "I always look hot. What are you talking about." I say and snap my fingers in a 'Z' formation. All Ash does is laugh. "Pack your whole closet?" I ask with a devilish smile. "Don't I always?" She responds. We run down the stairs and yell, "BYE MOM." at the same time. Right as we get in the car, Ash plugs her phone in and plays "Bulls in the Bronx" by Pierce the Veil. "MAYBE WE'RE JUST HAVING TOO MUCH FUN." Ash yells at the top of her lungs. Wow, this is going to be a long night. As we pull up to my driveway there are 3 cars I don't recognize. Ah shit, what have they done this time?

*Ben's POV*

The guys and I decicde to invite a few friends over to surprise Ash and Lyric. The doorbell rings and Danny hops up to open it. "Come in!" Danny yells. And in walks  Andy Biersack, Vic Fuentes, and Chris Motionless.We hear the screech of tires and the sound of loud music playing outside. "Well at least we can tell when they get home." I laugh earning laughs from everyone else. "Okay, you guys go into the other room. Lyric and Ash are in love with you guys and have no idea you are here." Danny says rushing them into the other room. Lyric and Ash walk in and they are laughing their asses off. Lyric looks absoulutly beautiful right now. Her hair, her eyes, her smile, just her everything. "Okay, I know something's up. Who's cars are those?" Lyric questions. All we do is smile and gesture towards the doorway to the basement. I cover Lyric's eyes and James covers Ash's. As soon as we reach the basement we uncover their eyes and they both scream. "OHMYGOD! ANDY. VIC. CHRIS. EEE" Lyric screeches. Ash is just too surprised to even speak. :"SURPRISE!" Danny yells gesturing to the others. All Lyric does is run and hug Danny tighter than she ever has before. Danny and Lyric's bond is so strong it is impossible to break. They really are the perfect definition of "siblingly love".

*Lyric's POV*

I literally have 3 of the best band members in my basement. Ash has not said one word since we got here. "So? We heard you guys are in love with us." Andy says with that wicked smile of his. "Basically, yeah." I say answering for the both of us. "Well, we have to go but we all followed you guys on every social networking site there is possible." Chris says. Before they walk out the door, Vic turns around. "See you wanks on tour in 2 weeks" Vic says with a smile then leaves. "TOUR?!" I shout. "Two weeks baby. And you guys are coming." Danny says. Ash and I run over to Danny and almost squeazed the life out of him. I literally have the best brother ever.

*A/N: I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE MY STORY SO FAR. SORRY IF I DONT UPDATE ALOT DURING THE WEEK, MY PHONE WONT LET ME UPDATE SO I HAVE TO USE MY LAPTOP. ANYWHORE, I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING, TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. PEACESKIES MY BEAUTIFUL CREATURES OF WATTPAD*