Chapter 1: My Crazy Life, Starring Asking Alexandria

*Lyric's POV*

        I was sleeping in my room, when I am awoken my someone jumping on my bed. "If you do not get off my bed I am going to slice you with a potato peeler" I say bluntly. I hadn't even have to open my eyes to know who it was. I knew it was Ben, he did this almost every morning. "Damn love, all I wanted to do was hang out with you. Danny and the others left to go out to eat so I thought we could hang out." Ben said in a happy tone. "What time is it?" I ask groggily. "It's 12:30" Ben says. I guess I could get up considering it was the afternoon. I get up and rub my eyes and look at Ben. "You really arn't a morning person are you?" Ben says with a slight laugh. I just push past him and walk into  my bathroom. I Look into my mirror, "Wow, I look a fucking mess.." I mumble. "You look stunning as always." Ben whsipers through the door and walks away. I strip off my clothes and jump into the shower. I laugh a little as the water turns red and blue from my hair. I get out of the shower and head straight for my door and lock it. Don't want anyone to see me changing let alone all my scars. I went to my closet and decided on a pair of black skinny jeans and a white The Doors tank top and some maroon vans. I was never one to really match very well, but I didnt care very much. I walk out of my room and head to Ben's room and bump into him as he is walking out. "Hey, we match." Ben says smiling as he looked at me. The ony thing different was his vans were black. I walk downstairs and get a mango AriZona out of the fridge and start to write a note for Danny incase he came home before we got back. I grabbed my keys, "Let's be on our way." I said to Ben as I started for the door, Ben just followed. "Where are we going?" Ben questioned. "The mall silly." I said starting my car. I plug my phone into the AUX plug-in and  put my phone on shuffle. Of course, the first song to come on was "Not The American Average" I start singing and screaming a bit until I felt Ben's eyes piercing into the side of my head. "What?" I said and smiled. "Nothing, I dont understand how people do not know you and Danny are siblings. You guys are exactly alike!" Ben says and laughs. Once it comes to his part in the song he starts singing. He always had such a beautiful voice. We get to the mall and there arn't many people there. "Yay, it isn't packed like usual." I said. Ben got out and ran to my side to open my door. Everytime him and I would go out he always had to open the door for me at least once while we were out. I got and Ben slung his arm around my shoulders. He does this quite ofter so I don't mind, but i mean who would? We walk into the mall and head straight for hot topic. As soon as I walk in, I was in heaven. Whenever I come here, I always buy loads of things. Band merch, Hair dye, bracelets, all that fantastic stuff. "BEN. COME HERE!" I yell across the store to him. "What?" He says confused. "Look." I said and pointed to this amazing The Doors black shirt. "I know you don't have that one." I say. His eyes lit up. He reached on the shelf and grabbed 2 shirts.

*Skip rest of shopping*

I ended up having 7 bags, 4 from Hot Topic and 2 from Zumiez, and 1 from Journeyz. As we walk to the car I couldn't help but notice Ben just smiling. "What are you smiling about Bruce?" I asked him earning a blush from him. "Nothing love." He says and kept smiling.

*Ben's POV*

Lyric is absoulutly perfect. She can sing/scream, she has great taste in music, has a phenomenal pesonality, and doesn't take shit from anyone. I remember when we were in year 10 and she got suspended from school for beating up one of Danny's exs for cheating on him. She hated seeing her brother hurt, or really any of us for that matter. She has says "I care more about your guy's fellings than my own." As we walked to her car, all I could do was smile over the thought of Lyric. I was knocked out of my thoughts by Lyric's voice. "What are you smiling about Bruce?" She asked. I blushed, "Nothing love." I simply say and keep smiling, We get in the car and she immediatly plugs in her phone to the AUX. Typical Lyric. "Weightless" by All Time Low started playing, and of course Lyric was singing. But I didn't mind, her voice was beautiful. "Have you ever thought of making covers on youtube or anything?" I ask. "I've thought about it and have told myself I was going to start but I never have." She says keeping her eyes on the road. "Well you shoud because you are really fucking good. Better than your brother sometimes." I say. I wasn't paying much attention until I realized where we were. We were at a tattoo parlor. Lyric parked the car and just looked at me and smiled. This girl is literally badass. "Hello, what can I do for you today?" the guy at the counter said. "I would like to start a sleeve on my other arm." Lyric tells him. "Anything in mind you would like to start it off with?" the guy asked. "I was hoping you could do the Pierce the Veil logo and the words, "You Held on Till May. See Darling, You are Okay." She said to him. "Okay, let's get started!" The guy said

*2 hours later*

"Lyric, that looks perfect." I told her. "Come on, I'll ring you up" The guy said. After he rang us up we walked to the car. Lyric was in awe at her new tattoo. I could tell this one meant alot more to her than the other ones. I just couldn't really figure it out. We get into the car and Lyric starts playing "I'm Low on Gas and You Need a Jacket" by Pierce the Veil. We soon arrive home, and like I always do I run to open her door. "Thank you" she said and smiled. I helped her carry her bags inside. As soon as we are inside we are greeted by the guys, "OHMYGOD" Cam said running up to Lyric starring at her new piece of work. But then I noticed something about Lyric I had never noticed before, I saw faint white lines across her skin. I had a sadden look on my face then Danny had spoke, "Ben, can I speak with you in the kitchen?" He says demanding rather asking. We walk into the kitchen. "Okay why do you look like you have just witnessed someone dying?" Danny asked. "Lyric.. Her wrists." Was all I could choke out. Danny got a sad look on his face, "W-what.." Danny said. It sounded like he was on the verge of crying. "Let's not say anything to her now, let her reminisce right now. We will tomorrow." Danny said. All I did was nod. I don't think ill be able to sleep knowing the most perfect girl in the world has harmed herself..