Chapter 5: Reckless and Relentless

*Lyric's POV*

Danny had called a cab to pick us up so we didn't have to take seperate cars. I decided to ask Ash to take a photo of Ben and I, considering we're matching. "Hey Ash, will you take a photo of us?" I ask pulling out my phone. "Anything for my favorite." She says taking my phone. I stand next to Ben and Ben slides his arm around my waist. I look up at him and smile while he is looking at Ash. "Thanks babe." I say to Ash taking my phone. I obviously, decided to put it on twitter. "@TheeLyricWorsnop: twinned with this handsome guy today! @benjaminpaulbruce looking as smashing as always(:" I press tweet and Ben immediatly favorites and retweets the picture. "Okay you two come the fuck on I'm hungry." Danny says gesturing to the cab. We all pile in the cab Danny in the passenger seat, Sam, Ben and I in the middle row of seats and Ash, James and Cam in the back row. "Where to?" The cab driver asked. "IHOP!" I shout. Everyone burst out laughing, "Ihop it is!" Danny told the driver.

*skip carride*

We get out of the cab and head into Ihop immediatly getting stared at by everyone in there. This is a typical day out for Asking Alexandria. They just ignore the looks and go sit in a booth big enough for the 7 of us. "What can I get you guys?" The waitress asked. Danny, James, Ash, Cam, Ben, and Sam all order sodas while I order a water. The waitress leaves to go get our drinks. "So, Ben and Lyric when are one of you going to grow some balls and ask one another out?" Danny says with a smirk. I kick him from under the table. "Ow! You fuck!" Danny shouts quietly grabbing at his shin. "He's right you know." Cameron says looking at Ben. Ben just looks away and blushes. Just then, the waitress comes back with our drinks and we begin to order our food.

*skip rest of the time at Ihop and carride home*

We start to walk inside and Ben grabs my arm, "Hey Lyric, would you like to go to the cinema with me tomorrow night?" Ben says looking away from me. "Wow, I have never seen "Thee" Ben Bruce so shy around a girl before." I say with a laugh. He looks at me with a little side smile. "Will you just go with me you wanker?" He asks laughing. "Is that even a question? Of course I will." I say laughing. Ben pushes my fringe out of my face to where you can see my eyes a little better. "I feel I haven't seen those beautiful eyes in forever." He says. "Well when you're always looking away from me it's kind of hard." I answer as I look away. Just as I go to look at Ben he crashes his lips into mine. I didn't hesitate to kiss him back, why would I? "FINALLY!" I hear Danny, Sam, Ash, James and Cam yell from the front door and windows. I pull away from Ben and start laughing. "I guess they are happy you finally grew some balls love." I say to him. "Shut up and embrace my hug." He said as he pulled me into a hug. This was the day I had always been hoping for. I just am scared to see what happens in the long run.. This could be incredible aspect on life or a completly toxic never ending roller coaster of a fuck up. Which ever it is, I guess I'll live with it.