Chapter 8: Stand Up and Scream

*Lyric's POV* 

I was sound asleep when I am woken up by screaming, "GET UP IT'S TOUR TIME! WE LEAVE AT 9 AND GET ON THE PLANE AT 10 AND HEAD TO FLORIDA SO GET UP!" Danny yells while jumping on my bed. "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME YOU WANKER!" I say and shove him off my bed, him making a loud bang as he fell to the floor. Everyone rushes to my room to see what happened. "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!" James yells. "He tried to wake me up." I say with a straight face. "You done fucked up." Ash says with a laugh. "Now get out you fucks, I need to get ready. Well, Ash can stay." I say. "That's fucking bullshit!" Ben says. "LOL, no get out." I say pushing everyone out of my room. "So, what are you wearing today?" Ash asks me. "I could ask you the same thing." I say with a laugh motioning to her pajama pants and tank top. "It's like 6 in the morning." Ash says. "Well.. We do take forever to get ready." I say. Ash walks over to her suitcases and pulls out a tye-dye Pierce The Veil, black shorts, and white converse. She goes to the bathroom and showers. "Fucker.." I mumble. I walk over to my dresser and get into the only drawer that isn't empty. I pull out Danny's white  "Stand Up and Scream" shirt he gave me, black shorts, and red vans. I walk right into Ben's room. He is sitting on his bed on his phone. "I'm using your bathroom because Ash took mine. Okay thanks." I say and walk into the bathroom before he could say anything, and of course. I lock the door. I got in the shower and the water felt perfect. I quickly got out and put my clothes on and walked out of the bathroom to see a shirtless Ben. "Put a shirt on." I say and laugh. He looks at me with that piercing smile. I just laugh and walk to my room. I walk in and Ash is already almsot done. "What time is it?" I ask her. "It's almost 7." She answers nonschantly. I WAS IN THE FUCKING SHOWER FOR ALMOST AN HOUR. "Alright." I say and walk into my bathroom so see my straightener already plugged in. My hair doesn't take that long for it to straighten so i sit on my bed and talk to Ash as I let my hair dry a little more. "Is 'Jash' a thing yet orrrr?" I ask nudging her. "Not yet." She says with a laugh. "Yet." I say with a wink. "What about you and Ben?" She askes smirking. "Still friends." I say getting off my bed. "NOT FOR LONG!" She yells as I walk away. I finish straightening my hair at 7:30 and decide not to do my make up. I walk downstairs with Ash trailing not to far behind me. I see Danny and Cam on the couch watching T.V. "Hey fuckers, Ash and I are going to buy loads of hairdye so we don't have to do it while we are out and about on tour." I say grabbing Danny's keys, "Oh and I'm taking your car. OKAY THANKS LOVE YOU." I say as Ash and I run to Danny's car before he could tell us no or try and stop us. This is going to be the best tour.

*Ben's POV*

When Lyric left, I was blushing like crazy. Before I went downstairs, I made sure my face wasn't red anhymore because I knew whoever was down there would give me shit about it. I walk down stairs to see Danny and Cam watching T.V. "Where did Lyric adn Ash go?" I ask. "Those little shitfucks took my car to buy hairdye so they don't have to do it while we are on tour." Danny said still facing the T.V. I walk into the kitchen and see James sitting at the table on his phone. "Hey mate." I say pulling a water out of the fridge. "Hey. So, when are you going to ask Lyric out?" James says. "I'm going to bring her on stage tonight actually. She has no idea." I say smiling. "She's gonna flip shit dude." James says smiling. "DANNY, COME HERE!" I yell from the kitchen. Danny soon hops in, "What bitch?" Danny says glarring at me. "Tonight I want to ask Lyric out during the show. I don't care when you bring her out just do it sometime during the show." I demand. "I got you dude." Danny says smiling and walking out. This is going to be a pretty sick fucking tour.

*Lyric's POV*

Ash and I were on our way home, we had a total of 50 boxes of hairdye. 25 for me, 25 for Ash. "America" by Motionless in White was playing, and when they play, Ash and I have no choice but to jam, "A-M-E-R-I-C-A HOME OF THE FREE THE SICK AND DEPRAVED!" I shouted. "A-M-E-R-I-C-A SO WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME!?" Ash yelled soon after. We pull up to my house at 8:55. We run inside and grab our suitcases and run back downstairs. "Took you guys long enough!" Sam yells. "Let's get going!" Danny yells adn we all run out the door.

*skip carride to airport*

We are now sitting in the waiting area to board our plane. "Lyric, take a picture with me." Ben says and smiles down at me. Wow, that's a first. Ben hands Sam his phone. I stand next to Ben and give him a tight side hug. Ben and I literally remind me of a highschool couple with the poses we choose in photos. I pull away but Ben pulls me back to him. "One more." He says leaning down and kissing me. I hear everyone yell and Sam just laugh as he takes the picture. Ben pulls away and smiles then turns around and walks to Sam. "Thanks man." He says taking his phone. I soon get a notification from twitter. I immediatly knew it was from Ben. "@benjaminpaulbruce: getting to spend all tour with this piece of perfection(: @TheeLyricWorsnop is the cutest" Then it has the two photos of us. I scroll through the tweets and see that so many people want Ben and I to be together. One even came up with ship names "Len and Byric" I personally like Len. I was knocked out of my thinking when Ben spoke, "Come on goregous, time to board the plane." He said taking my hand and starts walking towards the plane enterance. How ironic, Ben and I have seats next to eachother. I put my carry-on bag above me and plug my earbuds in handing Ben the one I'm not using. I feel my eyes getting heavy, so I lean on Ben's shoulder trying to stay awake. "Babe, if you're tired then sleep. I don't mind." Ben says looking at me while smiling. I feel Ben grab my hand and intertwine our fingers and all I can do is smile. "Sleep well love." Ben says kissing my forehead, and I slowly drift off to sleep. Man, this is the start to a perfect tour, with the perfect people, and the perfect bands.

*A/N: OOOOO, UPDATE! I WAS AWAY FROM MY LAPTOP SO THAT'S WHY IT TOOK ME QUITE A BUT. BUT, SLAYYYY OVER 100 READS. FANFUCKINGTASTIC! KEEP VOTING, SHARING, AND COMMENTING. I STILL HAVEN'T DECIDED WHO MY SECOND STORY IS GOING TO BE ABOUT SO H E L P M E! BUT ILYSFM MY BEAUTIFUL CREATURES OF WATTPAD.*