Chapter 9: Someone, Somewhere

*Lyric's POV*

"Lyric! Wake up! We're here!" Danny says shaking me. I wake up and look out of the airplane window to see what looks llike paradise. "It's so.. so.." I start. "Beautiful? I know." Danny says looking out the window and smiling. "Ben and Cam already got all your bags." Danny says. "Well let's go!" I say grabbing his hand and practically running off the plane. We get into the waiting area and I see everyone along with the guys of Pierce the Veil, Motionless in White, and Black Veil Brides. "Danny.. I think I've died and gone to a place so called "heaven". I say putting air quotes around heaven. "Just don't melt infront of them. Then you wont get to see them preform." Danny says while laughing. "No promises." I say and laugh back. "Wow, she finally woke up." Ash says laughing. "Well nobody really had the balls to do it.. so if Danny wouldn't have she would still be sleeping.." James says laughing. "Where is Josh?" I ask Danny. *A/N: Josh is their manager, idk his real name so I made one up.* "He should be here soon.. speaking of the deevil." Danny says pointing towards their bus. "Same ol' Josh driving the same ol' bus." I say with a laugh. I completly forget that 3 of my favorite bands are standing right next to me. "Oh, I guess I should intro-" I start but am cut off by Devin Sola(Ghost of MIW), "Oh we know how you are. You are Danny's little sister. He have heard a lot of things about you. Great ones might I add." He says with a smile. Wow, the guys I have listened to and looked up to know my name. "Come on! Josh is waiting!" Danny yells at me. I wave and then head to the bus. "Hey Lyric! Hey Ash!" Josh says hugging us as we get on the bus. "Hey!" We both say in monotone. We all get settled into our bus and decide to walk around Florida. "Wait, what time is it?" I ask Cam. "It's 3. We need to be at the venue by 6 because it starts at 6:30" He says. "Perfect." I say. I run and grab Ash's hand leading her off the bus. "Where are we going?" She asks not letting go of my hand. "We are going to the nearest tattoo shop. It's about time for you to get your first one. And why not on tour?" I say smirking at her. We enter the nearest tattoo shop and the workers look at us with wide eyes. "OMG! YOU'RE LYRIC WORSNOP AND ASH TAYLOR!" A female worker yells and runs up to us. "That we are! And we are both looking to get a tattoo today. Preferably in the next 3 hours." I say. "We can do that! Lyric, you come with me and Ash you go with Jason." the female worker says to me while pointing to a male worker. 

*2 1/2 hours later*

Ash and I were running back to the bus with our gauze flying everywhere. I got spiderwebs on both of my knees, and Ash got "Never Forget to Love Yourself" along her collar bones. We get on the best and everyone looks at Ash with wide eyes. "OH MY GOD! LITTLE ASH GOT HER FIRST TATTOO!" Danny yells. Everyone is smiling and congradulation her. "No surprise you got another. You are addicted." Danny laughs. "Would you rather me do drugs?" I say raising an eyebrow. "Fuck no, stay addicted to music, sleep and tattoos." Danny says laughing. "WE'RE HERE NO GO THE FUCK INSIDE BEFORE YOU GET TRAMPLED!" Josh yells as he pulls up to the venue. We all start running off the bus and Ben walks up to me. "Don't want you to get lost." Ben says grabbing my hands and starts running. We enter backstage and everything is already set up. "This looks badass!" I yell. This night is going to be great.

*Ben's POV*

Danny and I are in our dressing room while everyone else is exploring the venue area. "So, Ben. You look scared. You need a doctor baby?" I laugh as Danny quotes "Final Episode" while asking me this. "I'm scared shitless." I say lifting up my shaking hand. "Dude, don't be. There is no possible way she can say no. Trust me." Danny says smiling. I really hope he's right.

*Lyric's POV*

The concert is near the end and before they start to play their last song, Danny speaks into the microphone. "So you all know my little sister Lyric right?" Danny says. I hear the crowd roar with "Yes!" and "Fuck Yeah!" I start to shake. When stuff like this happens with Danny, you should automatically get scared and expect the unexpected. "Well, I would like to bring her out for a brief moment. Is that okay with you guys?" Danny says and the crowd starts screaming. "Lyric? Come out here." He says and looks at me. I give him a scared look and walk to the sound guy to get a mic and nervously walk on stage. "Hello love." Danny says smiling. "Hey biotch." I say earning a loud laugh from the crowd. "So, I guess you would like to know why you're out here right?" Danny questions smirking at me. "Pretty much" I say giving him a side smile. "Ben, would you like to tell her why she's up here?" Danny asks smirking at Ben. Ben walks over to me smiles, and takes my hands. "Lyric, you are absoulutly the most beautiful girl I have ever met. You are literally the definition of perfection and words cannot express how much I care for you and love you. Would you, Lyric Austin Worsnop. Do me the honors of being the luckiest man in the world, and be my girlfriend?" Ben says looking into my eyes. "Ben.. I.."

*A/N: OOOOO, CLIFFHANGER! How are you guys liking this story so far? Vote, comment, and share with your friends! Do you think Lyric will say yes? Will "Len" actually become a thing? I LOVE YOU MY BEAUTIFUL CREATURES OF WATTPAD*