Chapter 6: To The Stage

*Danny's POV*

Vic had just called me about an hour ago telling me we leave for the tour in 2 day. "GUYS! FAMILY MEETING! THAT INCLUDES YOU ASH!" I yell through the house. Everyone came down to the living room. "What is this about?" Lyric asked. I just smiled to her. "Pack your shit bitches! We leave for the Not The American Average(A/N: random tour name i just made up) tour in 2 days!" I say. Lyric just hugs me. "You know you are the best brother right?" She says pressing her face into my chest. I love my little sister so much. I don't know where I would be without her. She has impacted my life so much. I don't drink and get as nearly fucked up as I used to. I think it's safe to say, my 18 year old sister is my dedication, inspiration, and saviour all put into one little body.

*Lyric's POV*

Danny had just announced we'll be leaving for the tour in 2 days. And this time, Ash gets to come with us. "Come on Ash! We are going shopping! Ben and James, you're coming too! No 'ifs, ands, or buts about it!" I tell them. They just nod and head upstairs. Ash and I get to my room, and Ash as usual is in her "I don't know what to wear" dilema. "Band merch, Skinny jeans, and shoes! There!" I yell at her. She chooses a black All Time Low shirt, white skinny jeans, and red Vans. "You wear the same!" She shouts at me. I decide to wear a white Bring Me The Horizon tanktop, black shorts, and galaxy Vans. "Whoa.." Ash says looking at me. "What?" I ask confused. "I haven't seen you in a tanktop and shorts in a long time." She says with a smile. "Well, get used to it. I'm going to try and at least be confident and wear them from time to time." I say smiling back. Ash runs over and hugs me, "I'm proud of you love." She whispers in my ear. "Come on. Let's go" I say grabbing her hand and dragging her out of my room. We walk down stairs and Danny, Sam, and Cam just smile at me. I guess James and Ben weren't ready yet. "What are you smiling at?" I ask them. "We haven't seen you wear shorts and a tanktop in quite a long time. And we are very happy to see how well you're doing." Sam says with a warm smile. Has it really been that long? Just then, James and Ben walk down. "Wow." They both say in unison. James goes to hug Ash and Ben comes to hug me. "You look incrediably beautiful today." He whispers. I pull away. "Thank you. Shall we get going?" I ask. "Yes we shall!" James says and we head towards the door. "WAIT! Before we go, we all need to take a picture!" I yell. I hand Danny my phone and position myself inbetween Ash and Ben. Ben wrapped his arm around my waist, so I did the same to him. Ash did the same to James. "There! Now go you freaks!" Danny yells. "Thanks big brother." I whisper hugging him. "Anything for my strong baby sister." He says hugging my tightly, then letting go. As usual, I decide to tweet the photo. "@TheeLyricWorsnop: Mall day with my favorites! @cassells, @TheeAshTaylor, & @benjaminpaulbruce <3 love you wankers". We get in the car and head to the mall. "Hey Lyric, have you seen what people have been saying about you and Ben?" Ash asks. "No? I guess I haven't really payed attention." I answer back. "Well they want you guys to date. More than me and the guys do." Ash says. Damn, do people really want us to date that bad? I was brought out of my thinking as we pulled into the mall. "Okay, we have to hurry to Hot Topic so we don't get bombarded by a fuckton of fans." James says. We get out of the car and basically sprint to hot topic. Thankfully, the mall wasn't busy at all today. I ended up getting 3 Bring Me The Horizon shirts, 4 Of Mice & Men shirts, 2 Mayday Parade shirts, a Motionless In White hoodie, 4 Pierce The Veil Shirts, new lip rings, and about 6 new bracelets. I had a total of 4 bags which unfortunatly for Ben, had to carry. "Wait! Before we leave, Ash and I need to get shirts made. You guys wait here!" I say as I grab Ash's hand. We head to the shirt making stand. "Hello, I would like to get 4 black shirts with white lettering. I want 2 of them to be size youth large, one say "Bitches Love Ben Bruce" and the other to say "Bitches Love James Cassells" then the other 2 to be sizes adult mediums, one saying "Bitches Love Lyric Worsnop" and the other to say "Bitches Love Ash Taylor." I say to the guy. "That will be about 35 minutes!" The guys says and begins to work on our shirts. Before I knew it, Ash got our shirts and put them on to show the boys. "OhMyGod." They both say and smile. "Like?" We say in unison. "Like? I think it's safe to say we love." James says. "Well here." I say throwing them their shirts. "I speak for both of us when I say this, but you guys are literally perfect and we love you. And we also did some shopping." James says. Ben comes towards me with a little box. "Well, I know how much you love rings so I got you one." Ben says handing me the box. I open it and it is a sterling silver infinate ring that says  "Through everything, our love will be infinate" I hug him and kiss his cheek. "Come on, its starting to get packed asfuck." I say grabbing his hand and running out of the mall and to the car.

*skips carride*

I walk in and the first thing Danny, Sam, and Cam notice is my ring. Wow, I would of figured the shirts. "OHMYGOD HE PROPOSED!" Sam yelled jumping up and down. "Sit down you fuck. No he didn't." I say shoving Sam onto the couch. "Nice shirts. Where's mine?" Danny says laughing. Everyone just laughs. I look at my phone and it's almost 12 in the morning. Holy fuck. "Well, I'm going to sleep" I say hugging them and heading to my room. I close the door and grab leggings and a oversized sweater and head into the bathroom. I get into the shower and watch as the water turns blue and red. It's getting time to dye my hair again. I know what I'm doing tomorrow. I get out and put my clothes on and exit my bathroom to see Ben sitting on my bed. "What are you doing?" I ask sitting next to him. "Well Ash is going to sleep in James' room." Ben began. "So, you want to sleep in here?" I say. "Basically, yeah." Ben says. He goes to get his pillows and blankets from his room. "What are you doing?" I ask. "Getting my stuff to sleep on the floor?" He says confused. "Or no. You are not sleeping on the floor. You can sleep in my bed." I say. "Just warning you, I sleep half naked." Ben says striping his shirt off. "Ben, ive known you long enough to know your sleeping habits." I say with a laugh. I climb into bed and Ben climbs in behind me. He places his arm around my waist. Before I fall asleep, I hear Ben whisper. "Goodnight beautiful. I love you." He says and kisses my head. And then I am fast asleep.

*A/N: WHHOOAAA! Long chapter! Shit is getting real between Lyric and Ben. Oooo, but what about James and Ash? Tell me what you guys think! Vote, Share, and Comment! PEACESKIES MY BEAUTIFUL CREATURES OF WATTPAD. I LOVE YOU