Black Friday

So, for the first time in my life I did real black Friday shopping. It started at 8p.m. I went to walmart, which made me extremely upset.

I went in, straight to electronics where everything I wanted was gone. So, I just roamed seeing a hot guy with blue hair that looked, talked, and acted like Gerard Way of my chemical romance. There was also a guy with red hair that was looking for a laptop.

It's funny how they said it was sold out but moments later they pushed a cart right in front of me filled with the laptops. I should've grabbed one for the kid but instead I told him where they where after they were gone. Seems I always found where people his stuff to, of course i'm the jerk that tells strangers where the stuff is hidden.

After that we went to kohl's. I spent forever there looking for the tablets and when I found out where they were suppose to be a lady grabbed the last one because I'm so tall I couldn't see it down a shelf. Luckily my friend thought about having them check the back and they found one.

I was so excited I screamed like a girl jumping up and down.... Then I waited in a 3 hour long line lol. After kohl's we went to best buy to get the sims 3. I got mine and needed a price check. The guy gladly checked me out after e checked the price. My friend on the other hand had to spend hours in a line. I had to sit and wait for ages. I was sitting in a fridge which was fun but, all that wasted time wasn't.

One of my final black Friday stops was at target and by that post I was loopy from the lack of sleep. I was putting on bras, saying what different pieces of jewelry say about a person, and playing with the digital cameras. I wish I had a video of how crazy I was acting.

Our last stop was panera. I never went there before but when I saw the menu I was easily able to pick out what I wanted. I got an orange scone and brewed ice tea. I love Orange scones almost as much as I love boys. Tea is right up there too. I had acai berry tea and it was heavenly.

I consider my black Friday successful. I just wish stores where like that everyday ;P