Romance, Relationships, and Coming out?????

This week has been one of the craziest weeks of my life, in a way. I currently have two boyfriends who know about eachother and are ok with it. I guess i'm lucky they are willing to share. One of them was texting me the other day, his name is Jordan or Jj for short. He has semi long blonde hair, the natural highlights and lowlights make it look like the golden locks of a god. He's really cute and when he texted me he told me he had a dream about me, a dirty dream. It's kind of funny how he says it's gross to think of things like that but I so willingly except these things. He does realize in a relationship you should be able to tell the other person anything without them being bothered by it. Though I do keep my one deepest darkest secret to myself. Actually two though my mind kind of blocks out the other secret so I never even think about it.

     He was texting me while he was riding a horse which I thought was pretty awesome. He is always doing something amazing while i'm usually sitting on some social networking site updating every second or refreshing the page. I always feel this constant need to be connected to the world, if something happens I want to know. He always tells me to go do something when i'm doing that but what is there to do exactly? I live in a town that only has 3 big events all year that are actually fun. Two are in late fall/early winter and one is over the summer. I tend to avoid the fall festival because that was the last time I saw my best friend Jeffery before he died. I do attend the other events though with extreme enthusiasm.

     The first event that approaches is the Carnival. Normally I wouldn't go to it but last summer I walked the mile and a half there every day. I remember it like it was yesterday and I mean that literally. I remember every person I hung out with, the 3 all day ride passes I found alond with some tickets. All tyhe free drinks I got, Talking to the cutest guys that ran the rides and let us on free whenever we wanted. I also remember using half my money to buy myself a pizza since on the first day I arrived extremely early and how that pizza was held sideways causing all the cheese to slide to one side.... It was really good though.

     The better of the two events though are the Haunted Isle. I've volunteered at this haunted house for years and we are by far one of the scariest ones out there. We may not be one of those groups that has huge overly expensive scenes but ours are made creepy and eeirie. I can't wait for it to start up again because when It does i'll post every day about what happens because there is never a day that isn't fun, scary, drama filled, or so amazing you want to relive it again and again.

     As for the title of this diary entry. My friend accidentally spilled the beans that one of my guy friends may be a little bisexual. He likes women 80% of the time but, didn't we all when we first started out. I started texting him a lot because i'm always so excited to learn about another person even remotely like me. Soon our text turned from me interrogating him into a guy picture rating game into sexual frustration between each other........... I think he really likes me >.< we literally text 13 hours a day straight and sometimes after school we spend it alone we watch sex game shows. He wants to kiss me but I won't let it happen atleast not yet..... He also wants me to see his penis.... I couldn't pass that up lol. IDK what this friendship is but it's kind of weird and enjoyable at the same time. I'll just try and convert him into a full on bi guy and leave it at that lol.

On another note I accidently saw my friends vagina today... EWWWWWWWWWWWWW...

                                                                       Well Talk to you soon

                                                                                          my Privacy Invaders ;P