Complications

Why is it life always has to turn more complicated then it has to be. It has just become the second half of the school year which means everyones schedules change. I only see Lenny during advisory......as for Will I see him just a few moments inbetween my new lunch and his.

Will sends me messages every day saying how he misses me and how bad he wants me to switch into his class, which hopefully will happen soon.

Life was simplifying by basically putting the two people I'm most interested in places where I could slpwly try to forget them. But, life is never going to make life simple without bringing new complexities. There is this boy that I never noticed exsisted until the first day in my new lunch. He's one of those guys you know you don't know but they still look familiar. I saw him walking towards my table at lunch but knew there was no possible way that he was sitting with me so I looked at the table next to mine. I laughed in my head thiking there was no way he was sitting at an all girls table. Literally wjen I finished my thought he sat there. I tried to psycho analyze the kid. His elbow was touching the girl next to hi. and she didn't mind which made me think either they are good friends or maybe lovers. But they showed no signs of actual attraction to each other.

The next class after lunch I walked in to see him sitting there and he stard at me. I brushed it off thinking it was only because I was the first person to walk in the door after him. But something still felt strange by the time that class ended. My friend who sat in front of me told me he was staring at me the entire class. Which bothered her since as she says "He should be staring at me but he's not." That's when the idea planted in my head that he may be bi or gay. I noticed him staring at me today too. I now have another guy that life decided to complicate me life with.... why can't people just be born with their sexual orienatation stamped to their head?