I'll try forever until I get there

The moment the new schedules came out IN knew there was something missing. I don't get to see Will at all. What makes it worse is during third period we can be in class together but it's full. Every day IN check in guidance and the teacher of the class to see if any of them dropped and every day no suck luck.

I'll do anything to get in that class but the harder I try the harder it is to find my solution. I've even tried begging a kid but he needs the class to graduate. This constant struggle to just get a moment of time with him is truely tearing me apart. But, I'm not going to give up until I het in class with him.

On a better note, the kid that stares at me in 6th period talked to me. It wasn't anything interesting or sexual or even expressing intrest in me but, it seemed like fate or maybe even chance and made us talk. It was strange how long je was looking for his folder. I sat waiting because I didn't want to make an awkward scene or something but soon everyone was gone besides me and him. so I went upto where the folders were and watched him go through them looking for mine as he went. He said he didn't think it was our class but as soon as he said it i saw mine and grabbed it saying it is. His folder was right under mine. For all the times he went through that pile looking for his folder its odd it was next to mine and only foujd because I got mine. now I'M know his full name unlike all the other people wondering who he is. I also know he is number 8 for our schools hockey team. Maybe I should start going to the games.