An Awkward Friendship

Life is such an annoyingly interesting thing. Life gives us cruel situations where we fall in love. It seems I always end up falling for friends.

     It's hard to have someone trust in you more then anyone else. To have them always be their for you and care for you like you do for them. To have such a strong bond is hard. Especially when you know that while your feelings multiplied to love, theirs multiplied to a good friendship.

     I've wasted years of my life loving someone who doesn't "Go my way." He sees me as a brother and thats where i'll stay. I still wonder and hope that maybe the feelings will be returned but it seems eternity has trapped us in the closest bond outside of love itself.

     If you've ever loved a friend, I feel your pain, the heart ache and longing. That's why i'm writing a new script/ screne play called "An Awkward Friendship". It's basically mixing my close friends who will never  love me the same way i do to them. Then i'm putting them in all the awkward situations we've ever been in and morphing them into a more romantically tense moment..... and of course i'll sneak in some real love because I think i'd enjoy living the life I want through a story.