I think I might be a whore or part of the gay Agenda

OK I know, I know it's been what seems like a lifetime since I have last written but ages ago Wattpad accidentally deleted some chapters I put a bunch of work into and then I just sorta lost touch with my stories since I couldn't remember the chapters exactly as they were written. Anyways though I think I should get straight to what this title is about.

Well I'm pretty sure I've updated since I've come to college and well with Each semester it brings a new group of friends to my nerdy little table. Each year I pick out a few of the cutest boys and just keep them at the back of my mind incase by some miracle they are gay. Let's start with this guy named Alex. He is quiet but when he is at home and on snapchat his personality BOOMS with more than I can emotionally handle. I may be terrible for saying this and I may have had a girl he likes convince him too... But I'm getting him to try out drag lol. I mean with his personality and a bit of touch up from me and this girl, He can probably be the best drag queen out there even if he is straight.

 Now moving on to a guy who's name I always seem to forget. He is nerdy and use to be in the military... and he dresses incredibly well I mean he looks like a hotel manager at all times and it's quite adorable. He loves reading, and writing which is an added perk. He is also straight but here is where a bit of the Gay agenda comes in. Now this time around a lot of the guys have constantly been telling me how I look like a girl :3 and for him.... I apparently sexually confuse him so I make it worse by showing him photos Of my gorgeous tits lol. I'm weird, I'm slightly chubby though I'm so tall no one can ever tell in a million years but I honestly have the most amazing tits ever and it flusters him because he is attracted to them but of course he knows it's a dude so he gets confused lol.

Moving onto why I feel like a Whore lol. I have very soft hands so I had been massaging a guy's arms. He is incredibly religious and really against gays but I draw him in like a moth to the flame. It was just arm massages because he thought anywhere else would be too sexual but he really enjoyed it. Of course like any other gay guy who spends overs staring into and talking to another attractive guy we fall for that person..... So I texted him and said I had to avoid him for a while because whenever I was around him I couldn't help but want to kiss him or do more. He didn't want to spend time apart though so he sent me nude photos for me to "get over him" and asked my opinions so he could send the best ones to girls. Honestly it worked for a while I just got lost in his eyes and let it stay at that... a few days later he sent me photos and videos and told me to pass them onto girls which I did lol but it sort of brought back the idea that he might actually want to be together but basically has a religious block to the idea. I thought even more about it because whenever he tried saying things about himself not being gay when people asked or him thinking I'm attractive but he would never do anything with me since I'm not a girl he'd mix his words up and basically say he wanted to be with me. Psychology 101 tells me that is repressed or subconscious ideas. Well things got much more whore like from there...... One day we all stayed late with friends in the school cafeteria to play a game of monopoly and I sort of Jerked him off while we all played :S two of our friends noticed but they didn't really care but I mean that is a huge whore move to publically jerk a religious straight guy off....really seems like I'm trying to convert him for the gay agenda lol Since then we have kinda both been really close and avoid each other at the same time... It's like we are magnets we try to pull away from eachother because we know each time we come together will end with too much romance and a bit of pain but somehow we are drawn together no matter what we do. It's true torture.

I guess that is all for now lol I'm just a little gay agenda pushing whore who falls for boys I can never be with.... Hope everyone else has better luck than I do.