Writing makes me realize

I decided that for today I would stay home. It was probably a bad mistake since I don't have Internet. I started the day doing the creative writing project. The object was to pick a line from a song and write anything based on it. I picked the words "We'll never let them go" from the song Speak of the devil by A Day To Remember.

The story was four pages long and focused on a guy asking his friend if their friendship would last after they graduated. The friend was uncertain if it would last and they exchanged I love you's, one as a friend the other saying it to mean so much more.

The story continue with them exchanging yearbooks, one wrote the perfect paragraph while the other didn't finish and had to hold onto it all say trying to find the right words until finally, it was his last chance and his mind broke free and wrote an amazing entry in his friends yearbook.

Really the story took the songs words to make me realize me and my friend won't be together much longer and so I played the scenario that would probably happen on our last day together.

What do you do when the people closest to you are going to become memories?

I'm in study hall right now, just copied my friends homework because I was out. And now I keep staring into space wondering when something will happen that normally doesn't. I want my life to have some big change soon and I don't want it to be graduation where i'll be leaving all my friends. I hope something happens soon.

Good bye for now my privacy invaders