Chapter 40 The End Part II

-Louis point of View-

"Call me?" The bubbly brunette winked as she left my house. I rolled over the side of the bed and let tears fall. I just slept with someone. I don't even know her name to be honest. I felt a tear trickle down my cheek. F*CK! I HATE MYSELF! I just used some poor innocent girl because I can't stop being an idiot. Im such an asshole! With all this Harry drama and the tour what else am I gonna do my last day!

You know what actually? F*ck it. I'm a grown adult I can do whatever and whoever the hell I want. Harry is some kid. Yep Harry is still a kid. A kid who got a girl knocked up and now he has an adorable daughter. I don't care about Harry. I'm not gay. Our friendship is bullshit. F*ck it! I got up and got a bottle of vodka from the cabinet and several shot glasses. I poured the liquor in each one and drank it down til the heart ache stopped. OKAY DAMN! I'm really messed up right now. But, It's my last night a little drunken party couldn't kill me? Although its only like 17:00? (5 pm) I got more alcohol and just drank. Drank til I could see the floor move. Til the walls had faces. Til Harry doesn't exist.

-Harry point of View-

"HARRY LETS GO ALREADY MY GIRLFRIEND IS WAITING!" Zayn shouted at me. I adjusted my bow tie in the mirror and straightened out my blazer in the mirror before smiling, satisfied, and rushing out of my bedroom to meet Zayn, Liam, and Niall. We were all in nice clothes. Liam was in a suit vest with a white collared shirt underneath with black trousers. Niall had basically the same get up except he was in a gray sweater with the sleeves pulled up to his elbows. Zayn wore a black blazer with a white button down and black trousers. And I wore a gray blazer, suit vest, black button down, and yes, black trousers. No sign of Louis though.

"Where is Louis?" I asked pulling my jacket sleeves up my arms a bit. Liam frowned.

"He canceled I guess. Said he had a girl come over." I frowned. He really bounces back. Oh well. I'm happy he's moved on. I should too. I got my little girl, and flings are to.... secretive. I'm proud of Zayn for admitting his relationship early. Although we shouldn't, he did. It shows he cares about his girlfriend... My niece. God we have so many awkward moments it's scary.

"Alright lets go I'm not gonna be late." Zayn stated as we opened the door. I grabbed my keys and phone as we left the house to go meet the girls.

-Lizzie Point of View-

"Ready?" I asked Taylor. She opened the door. She looked amazing in the dress Zayn got her. It was blue and beautiful. It matched her eyes quite nicely. Although it was short, it was still adorable on her. Blue ruffling at the bottom, a thin gold line below the bust line with detailing. Her nails were painted white. Her makeup met her blue eyes with ease. She walked downstairs smiling. I gazed over her, still in shock. She looked incredible. But what stood out most, was a silver necklace. A heart with a loop. Odd, I don't think I've seen that on her.

"Honey you look beautiful. I love the necklace. Where is it from?" I asked. She blushed and ran the heart back and forth on the chain. At that same moment Little Darcy ran out off nowhere. She looked cute in purple dress. Although that panda hat that Harry calls her "trademark" has yet to come off her head.

"It was a gift. From a friend. A best friend." She smiled. I gave her a confused look, but before I could continue, the doorbell rang. I slipped away from Taylor, holding my own dress in my hands so I wouldn't trip. I opened the door to reveal 4 finely dressed boys... Men if you will. Darcy leaped on Harry, whom he picked up and placed a kiss on her cheek. She giggled. They were such a cute pair. Harry gazed at me and smiled.

"You look great Lizzie" Harry greeted. I invited the boys in as I had to get my purse and shoes and such. Taylor walked int the room putting on a pair of black pumps. We all smiled at her, except for Zayn. He nearly drooled. I kid you not. She just grinned at him. When we all caught sight of the necklace however, his face turned into a large smile. She put on her other shoe, then locked hands with Zayn. Oh young Love. Those were the days... Jesus Lizzie, you aren't that old. Your only a few years older than Louis.... Louis isn't here? He isn't with us?